The Golden Question ft. New Orleans Saints

I hate the vegas gold.   Never liked it on Georgia Tech.  Not good on Purdue either; it's tolerable when paired with black when the whole jersey is this color I hate it.    Interesting that Brees wore the same colors in college and the pros.

Gold colors remind me of lager style beers.  This shade is the visual equivalent of Bud Lite.  All watery and washed out, no substance or heart to it compared to a darker beer (and I don't even like dark beers much, I actually like Miller lite...but it has more of a golden substance to it, not this tinge of yellow-tan).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Brass gold please. 

• Also, as a nearby local, I despise the use of “N’Awlins”. It’s inauthentic as others have mentioned.  

• Obligatory WHO DAT! just because. ⚜️

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

On 8/3/2020 at 5:24 PM, Gothamite said:

It's particularly frustrating since they already use A GREAT shade.  Match pants, helmet, and black jersey elements to the color of these numbers and call it a day.

page_1.jpg

While they're at it, that should just be their primary road jersey, with a black home one to match.

Archived