Your Favorite Mascots

the_cynic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
capitalcitygoofball1.gif

That's NOT the mascot of the Springfield Isotopes, but the mascot of it's major league affiliate of Capitol City. He is called the Capitol City Maniac or Goofball. Can't remember!

Hes the Capitol City Goofball... such blasphemy.... sigh

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Worst...mascot...ever. Here's my alma mater's mascot...Torchy:

theredman.jpg

If you can't tell (I couldn't find a good picture online) that's a torch. A large human torch. We were the Redmen, not the Flames or Flamers.

God.

My real fav though:

tree.jpg

Stanford Tree- Created by the student that's in there. Always gets in fights. Amazing.

and my childhood fav, Fredbird (i"ve got his autograph! That's got to be worth...priceless!):

Fredbird%20and%20Jenny.JPG

I've always wondered about that..why don't we have an indian?

Are you serious? The team had Chief Nok-A-Homa, but he was retired due to political pressure. It'd practically be PR suicide to have a brand new Indian mascot in this day and age, even if it would be pretty cool if done right.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

In my opinion, the most 'delicious' mascot resides here in San Antonio:

Henry the Puffy Taco, everyone

Henry the Puffy Taco has nothing on Emma the Empanada... if she existed.

Buzz and Boomer rule all.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

i have no pic, but i love the red glob that Western Kentucky University refers to as its hilltopper. I also loved it when my schools alma mater's mascot Dunker kicked his ass.

I like my women like i like my coffee, tied up in a burlap sack and thrown over the back of a donkey.

Left to Right:

Pittsburgh State

Please don't pronounce the "h". :D

Actually, Gus Gorilla is a rather unfortunate looking mascot, with his uniform not being updated since about the time of the Carter administration.

My nods go to the aforementioned Stanford tree (yah! PC mascots!) and WKU's red blob.

mascot.jpg

I believe the goober in the middle is the Astros' mascot. I'm not sure what his name is but, by the looks of him it's probably Jack Astro.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

mascot.jpg

I believe the goober in the middle is the Astros' mascot. I'm not sure what his name is but, by the looks of him it's probably Jack Astro.

He looks like a prime candidate for assisted living. Did he just learn to dress himself?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived