NASCAR 2021 Paint Schemes

LAWeaver

2 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I'm pretty sure Bank of America is a major sponsor for the Panthers. I can't see the Panthers putting their brand on an Ally Bank car until that deal ends

Not only that, but the NFL has a policy that prohibits their marks from being used in the promotion of other sports. Noted WFT fan Dale Earnhardt, Jr. ran up against this in 2017 when Axalta was collaborating with the Philadelphia Eagles and were going to put their logos on that car.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't recall any NFL logos on cars, but do remember the helmets Dale Jarrett ran in 1994. 

Gibbs and Bobby Labonte did a similar replica run in 1997.  i have a Panthers version (of course!)

and Austin Dillon had a Panthers helmet in 2013

Pfm6tAvcN9EFvKaAVJULOBFId0bupxge39wnJorWL8o.png?auto=webp&s=fcd0ab386fef38800f94f62a660471a25fe6cdaa

here's the Dale Jr rejected Axalta Eagles themed scheme.

r/eagles - Can anyone here specifically explain why the NFL banned this car from being ran at Pocono last year, we only heard small parts of it on the NASCAR side.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Roush Fenway Racing has rebranded

Starting in 2022, it will be known as Roush Fenway Keselowski Racing, or RFK Racing

spacer.png

Don’t like that they are changing the 6 from the mark martin style to this one that looks like roush was absorbed by Penske 

14 hours ago, dont care said:

Don’t like that they are changing the 6 from the mark martin style to this one that looks like roush was absorbed by Penske 

The  6 had changed its font at least 3 or 4 times thru Martin's career, so it's not as historically connected as you may think.

7 hours ago, TBGKon said:

The  6 had changed its font at least 3 or 4 times thru Martin's career, so it's not as historically connected as you may think.

I just think it’s a bad design choice especially with brad coming from Penske and then going to a number font very reminiscent of it.

Archived