Twitter reveals new font "Chirp," plans colors update for brand

CS85

2 hours ago, CS85 said:

I feel like these fonts often look better on Mac and mobile than on Windows. I have a high-res monitor on my Windows PC, but I don't love this new font. Feels weirdly angular and overly thin in places.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Are they rolling it out slowly or something?  I'm on Twitter all the time and haven't noticed any change.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 8/16/2021 at 5:53 PM, BBTV said:

Are they rolling it out slowly or something?  I'm on Twitter all the time and haven't noticed any change.

My Twitter updated recently. The font isn't the most jarring part. The black and white is more jarring to me. The font is more or less "goofy" in my opinion. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Font just looks like a "legally different" Akzidenz Grotesk which isn't bad.  I haven't noticed too much of a color difference though, been using Dark Mode for a while and I can't tell if they changed the blue at all.  But, I also don't used Twitter that much because it's a terrible place to be.

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived