2022 F1 Liveries

Jer15

I actually really like the season opening livery. 
I’m not a huge fan of the black on the regular one. Feels like a “BFBS” thing to me.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Much prefer the season-opener livery.  The regular one feels like too much of a compromise between the Alpine and BWT branding.  Like someone else said, feels like the BWT branding was added at the last minute. 

I think they can and should go back to using just colors (no logos) for the timing graphic. 

If you go with pink for Alpine, you can do dark blue for AT, royal blue for Red Bull, light blue for Williams, and white for Haas. 

• Like 1

IUe6Hvh.png

On 2/22/2022 at 5:07 AM, pepis21 said:

Alpine:

And second livery for opening season grand prix:

I like both but the more Pink one would of been fine.

I'm guessing BWT paid for the first round up front. ;)

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Haas will be testing in plain white (and no Uralkali ads) for the rest of preseason testing, for fairly obvious reasons:

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I was under the impression that Haas basically saying ”we’re done with F1” but this money saved the team, no? 
It’s a very interesting situation and will be something to keep an eye on. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

52 minutes ago, tigers said:

spacer.png

Looks much better.

Agreed. 
Much better. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jer15 said:

I was under the impression that Haas basically saying ”we’re done with F1” but this money saved the team, no? 
It’s a very interesting situation and will be something to keep an eye on. 

Maybe Andretti merges his plans with Haas to make an easier jump to F1?

• Like 3

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

5 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Andretti already tried to buy Haas few times but Haas didn't want to sell team.

Which confuses me. Haas seems to be constantly saying F1 is too expensive. You’d think he’d take the money and run

Steiner said there is no worries about finacials but honestly I don't fully believe in that, I mean they might have money to complete season but haven't for any upgrades during it which should be important for them because at this moment they probably gonna be the worst team in stake for a second straight year. The best option instead of selling would be cooperate with Andretti but If both of them would like to have full control it's impossible to realize. We'll see what happen (There is rumors that Mazespin will be fired), Haas got tough times.

4r2eer.png

I saw that rumour about Mazepin. Apparently they anticipate via issues? 

anyway. This will be the team to watch this year for all the wrong reasons. 

Just now, Jer15 said:

Apparently they anticipate via issues?

Yes they are, but hey let be honest Mazepin wasn't a good driver, isn't a good driver and probably never be a good driver. Of course he is fun to watch doing sbinalla but except that no one will miss him I guess. Steiner already told that Fittipaldi would first to take a seat in a case of.

• Like 2

4r2eer.png

10 hours ago, pepis21 said:

Yes they are, but hey let be honest Mazepin wasn't a good driver, isn't a good driver and probably never be a good driver. Of course he is fun to watch doing sbinalla but except that no one will miss him I guess. Steiner already told that Fittipaldi would first to take a seat in a case of.

Oh 100%. There’s no doubt his seat was bought