2022 F1 Liveries

Jer15

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

I like colorized hubcaps. Overall is a nice livery.

Big fan of that

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I always liked this colour scheme  better. Haas in blue always felt weird. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

16 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I love the new livery. I've always wanted Haas to capitalize on the red and make that an outstanding part of the car, because from 2016-2018 it seemed relegated to a territory color behind all of the grey and black on the previous cars. Very nice indeed. 

rAUPGPZ.png

McLaren imo made a mistake by adding more black. Should stay with orange and make stickers black or add more baby blue.

Alpine changes is barely noticeable. I'd prefer to keep blue front wing.

Haas looks much better now.

• Like 4

4r2eer.png

On 3/13/2022 at 12:26 PM, pepis21 said:

McLaren imo made a mistake by adding more black. Should stay with orange and make stickers black or add more baby blue.

Alpine changes is barely noticeable. I'd prefer to keep blue front wing.

Haas looks much better now.

Interesting!  

I really like the added black for McLaren.  It helps balance the overall design for me.  The orange is so bright and vibrant that the black helps cut that saturation.    It also looks more polished with the design elements behind the intake, the orange slash with blue border.

Haas should go with Ukrainian flag front wings to REALLY piss off Russia. Sure it doesn’t go with the rest of the livery, but it will stand out more because of it

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

I think that's really clever. The wheels as the "loading" symbol. 

I think the Williams livery  looks better on tv than in pictures but man, I just keep picturing the white and blue cars of the Rothman era and wishing for a white stripe or something. 

• Like 1