Syracuse Football Concept

WJMorris3

SYracuse IS NOT plain.

They continue to stick with their traditionary uniforms through all thee years.

The unis need not be changed. But thanks for thinking about us :D

You concept is rejected.

BTW, black is not Syracuse.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I think those are a little too unconventional, especially considering the plainness and old-fashionedness of the helmets.

They have a turn-ahead-the-clock kind of vibe to them that is okay in it's own right, but doesn't really gel with the helmet or the clean, traditional gist of the new look.

It does have a very Nike thing going on, though (take that for what you will ;))

ROC...been meaning to ask, you go to SU?

ROC...been meaning to ask, you go to SU?

That is affirmative.

Even played a little ball there...but I was no good.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

BTW, black is not Syracuse.

There's no black in them...?

Anyway they're not bad except I'm really not feelin the helmet, but I have to agree that 'Cuse has a great traditional look to them, kinda like the Browns of college football. I think if they were to change their unis at all it should be to look like the basketball unis; that I wouldn't hate. Oh, and-

GO BLUE!!

Ooch! my eyes!

Im talkin about the helmet.

So you know, SU will never refer to themsleves as "'Cuse". Never have, never will

Besides, United Waffles, does anyone know the first nickname Syrause used before "Orangmen" and the current one of "Orange"?

Saltine Warriors

You should make a hertige concept and use that nickname.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Commissioner of

well. i like the number font, and i like the SU on the helmet, but i would stick with solid color jerseys and helmets with your new number font and SU on the helmet maybe, but thats it. they have a good look.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived