2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

Looks like Seahawks in navy/grey on Sunday. Wouldn't be surprised to also see this combo on Thursday night if it's not a green jersey game. It matches with the cold weather IMO.

Seattle should wear the white/grey combo against the Jets. It would eliminate the abundance of green.

Seems like when they wear these at home it's for December games, based on these two years this has been done so far.

• Like 2

On 12/8/2022 at 8:22 PM, Froob said:

Need this to be fake 

We do. I don't get this damn obsession with all-white. It's as bad as every team forcing black into their uniforms. Jets, Eagles, Cardinals just to name a few. We have BFBS and now we have WFWS.  My response that is FFS. 

• Like 6
  • WOAH 1

Their offense has been unstoppable in aqua pants and they’re 2-0 in this look. They lost last week in this God-awful, painfully boring garbage. Why not go back to the aqua pants? Would’ve been a great blend of colors. I miss Adam Gase who had them wearing as much aqua as possible both at home and on the road.

ON SECOND THOUGHT: It’s possible they only packed white pants to stay on the west coast all week, but still annoying that they would choose this look to be worn twice.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 9:10 AM, Pigskin12 said:

Range of Color assessment by division:

AFC East - Solid overall, lots of blue/green, maybe a bit too much white

AFC North - Too much black and orange

AFC South - Too much blue

AFC West - Good

NFC East - Good

NFC North - Good

NFC South - Not bad but too much black/metallic colors

NFC West - Decent overall, but lots of blue and red

My observations maybe be a bit wild, but I rather see Houston Texans break the blue bs and go with their alt red helmets as their default. I get a Memphis Express vibe from that look. Red jerseys and white pants too, but just tweak the uniform too.

The Ravens need to keep purple and black, the Bengals need to make orange jerseys be the default. The black jerseys were classic, but it’s time for a change.

Rams need to get a golden yellow or amber yellow instead of highlighter yellow.

Yes, the NFCSouth is just ugly aesthetically.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

the Bengals need to make orange jerseys be the default. The black jerseys were classic, but it’s time for a change.

Oh…no

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

49 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

My observations maybe be a bit wild, but I rather see Houston Texans break the blue bs and go with their alt red helmets as their default. I get a Memphis Express vibe from that look. Red jerseys and white pants too, but just tweak the uniform too.

The Ravens need to keep purple and black, the Bengals need to make orange jerseys be the default. The black jerseys were classic, but it’s time for a change.

Rams need to get a golden yellow or amber yellow instead of highlighter yellow.

Yes, the NFCSouth is just ugly aesthetically.

I agree Houston could implement more red, but Cincy has enough orange that the black jersey just clashes better in most cases. Any warm color team would ruin the orange jersey look. This is part of the reason I also like Denver’s navy jerseys better. Orange works better as an accent color in my eyes, just like yellow. 

Yes to the Rams, and yes to the NFC South being a mess. Panthers have become a mess, Falcons are meh with their new black set, Saints refuse to wear gold pants, Bucs don’t wear red often enough.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Their offense has been unstoppable in aqua pants and they’re 2-0 in this look. They lost last week in this God-awful, painfully boring garbage. Why not go back to the aqua pants? Would’ve been a great blend of colors. I miss Adam Gase who had them wearing as much aqua as possible both at home and on the road.

ON SECOND THOUGHT: It’s possible they only packed white pants to stay on the west coast all week, but still annoying that they would choose this look to be worn twice.

Wish they wore the aqua pants with white socks. On the other hand, I figured they would wear the white throwbacks, since they don't have much chances left to wear em.

• Like 3

Just now, insert name said:

oh my god the Jets found their green pants

They look great!

Too bad the Bills aren't holding up their end of the deal.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags