2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

Predictable from Washington in prime time. They advertised this combo like crazy all offseason and then didn't even wear it until Week 15.

They also haven't worn their burgundy jerseys since Week 7, nearly two full months. This shouldn't be allowed, but, when the league office encourages every team to get an all-black alternate to wear for three home games, this is bound to happen, unfortunately.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Predictable from Washington. They advertised this combo like crazy all offseason and then didn't even wear it until Week 15.

They also haven't worn their burgundy jerseys since Week 7, nearly two full months. This shouldn't be allowed, but, when the league office encourages every team to get an all-black alternate to wear for three home games, this is bound to happen, unfortunately.

The same can be said about Dallas and their white jersey

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Wait a second, it took the Commanders until late December to wear their standard home uniform? 

When it is also clearly more palatable than the weird matrix mesh on their road uniform?

This organization is dumb in every single way. 

They originally had week 4 at Dallas listed as the first time, but the team opted to max out their alt uniform

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Might I suggest.. 

Snellen Eye Chart, HD Png Download is free transparent png image. To  explore more similar hd image on PNGitem. | Eye chart, Eye exam chart, Chart

I’d prefer contrasting socks for both teams, and certainly think that gold pants for SF would be a major improvement. However, I think Seattle’s green alts are tasteful when worn with blue pants. 

I’m also a sucker for games with all white (preferably with contrasting socks) against a team that has contrasting jerseys and pants that are both colored. See below

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

while tonight’s game doesn’t look quite as good as any of these examples, I feel like it fits the same bill.

• Like 6

In spite of my better judgement I do like Seattle’s green over blue look, definitely needs green socks. On a related note, they really should change the gray stripe on the logo to green.

on an unrelated note, the turf in Seattle is a weird color, if I didn’t know better, I might think it was gray.

• Like 4