Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Project Closed

teeray01

13 minutes ago, harney said:

Hard to imagine a pro baseball team in Kansas, save for the western suburbs of KC. That reminds me, how is Wichita's minor league doing these days? Still miss the Baby Cakes (Zephyrs too)

While the Kansas side of the river is the most realistic (and Kansas City as-is is one of the smallest viable markets), I like having Packers-style oddballs.

1 hour ago, harney said:

Hard to imagine a pro baseball team in Kansas, save for the western suburbs of KC. That reminds me, how is Wichita's minor league doing these days? Still miss the Baby Cakes (Zephyrs too)

I did do a concept thread earlier for a KCK team that revitalizes the Kansas City Cowboys moniker

gT1BtSs.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Wichita & Winnipeg A's - Several Updates
On 12/24/2022 at 6:04 PM, teeray01 said:

WICHITA ATHLETICS

LOGOS

me468yx.png

As someone who knows very little about Wichita, other than its status as the home to a few general aviation manufacturers, how is it associated with that Zia sun symbol used in the primary logo? I have only ever associated that symbol with New Mexico. 

2 minutes ago, gosioux76 said:

As someone who knows very little about Wichita, other than its status as the home to a few general aviation manufacturers, how is it associated with that Zia sun symbol used in the primary logo? I have only ever associated that symbol with New Mexico. 

He used the colors and design of the city flag.

spacer.png

• teeray01 changed the title to Modernized Defunct and Plausible Relocation/Expansion - Modern Continental League - Atlanta, Buffalo, Dallas, Denver