New Nokia Logo

M4One

It's similar to what Kia did with theirs, where they made the wording more ineligible.

If this is another corporate logo trend, it sucks more than the standardized ones we've had in recent years.

• Like 1

On 2/28/2023 at 10:24 PM, Dynasty said:

It's similar to what Kia did with theirs, where they made the wording more ineligible.

If this is another corporate logo trend, it sucks more than the standardized ones we've had in recent years.

My girlfriend and I pronounce Kia as “K’NA” because of how to logo looks now

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/2/2023 at 1:37 AM, Cujo said:

More newsworthy: Nokia is actually still in business.

Nokia (the company) never went away or under by the way.

They focused on networking and IoT-tech and are a big player there today after Microsoft bought their mobile phone business in 2014.

Present day "Nokia" mobile phones are licensed by HMD (Ex-Nokia people who basically bought the patents/rights back) and manufactered by someone else.

Sadly they have almost nothing in common with the wonderful Lumia's of Nokia's past who had awesome designs and lots of hardware inovation.

Still have my beloved 😍 Nokia Lumia with Windows 8.1 - such a beautifuyl device and OS.

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 3/25/2023 at 4:49 PM, MrOrange said:

They focused on networking and IoT-tech and are a big player there today after Microsoft bought their mobile phone business in 2014.

Present day "Nokia" mobile phones are licensed by HMD (Ex-Nokia people who basically bought the patents/rights back) and manufactered by someone else.

Sadly they have almost nothing in common with the wonderful Lumia's of Nokia's past who had awesome designs and lots of hardware inovation.

Still have my beloved 😍 Nokia Lumia with Windows 8.1 - such a beautifuyl device and OS.

spacer.png

Two devices I didn't know how to use: Blackberry and Windows Lumia phones

On 3/25/2023 at 4:49 PM, MrOrange said:

spacer.png

Windows Phone and the Lumia's were so underrated

• Love 1