MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

22 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

It’s gotten sad how the only time we see Yankees road gray against Red Sox home white anymore is on Sunday Night Baseball.

Not even the occasional Saturday night/afternoon Fox GOTW?

----------

That aside, can I just admire how refreshing it was to see the standard black jerseys for the O's last night in the second game of the doubleheader? 

• Like 3

Ihmgl03.pngVZ6sbGD.png

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Just now, tBBP said:

No surprise. Waiting to see what the dollar figures are, but that’s the only local company that would have made logical sense. Comcast doesn’t need it (and no competitors could have been in the mix due to other agreements), Wawa isn’t THAT big to where they’d be able to pay that amount (assuming it’s a large sum, and for the 5th largest market (one could reasonable argue it’s higher based on market shares of dual-team cities and other technicalities) it’d fetch a large amount. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Judging by the last time they met Saturday, not anymore! spacer.png

I have negative feelings about both of these sets...for very different reasons.

The Red Sox do red at home on Fridays and the City Connects at home on Saturdays. Both home series against the Yankees were Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so the Sox were in the red/city/white uniforms. 

Both series at Fenway next year are Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so it'll be the same thing if the Red Sox stick with the same rotation. 

12 minutes ago, Ark said:

The Red Sox and Phillies CC uniforms need to go

I like the Yankees new road jersey design

Sadly, there is a decent smatterings of of fans I see with the Phillies CC merch on.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

On 7/29/2024 at 11:52 AM, SportsFan12 said:

It’s gotten sad how the only time we see Yankees road gray against Red Sox home white anymore is on Sunday Night Baseball.

It sucks, but at least the Red Sox have dialed the alternates back to just Friday/CCs Saturday.  They had been wearing them WAY too much for years.

4 hours ago, Ark said:

The Red Sox and Phillies CC uniforms need to go

The scary thing is, those aren't even the worst CCs.

"The guns have fallen silent.  The stars have aligned.  The great wait is over.  Come see.  It will not be televised."

The red Phillies CC that was said to have been a prototype has either been bootlegged already, or was turned into a fashion jersey, as I saw a few in the crowd tonight as the stupid-ass loser Phillies implosion hit a new low.  They're basically the Eagles of baseball.  A team that'll get passed by the Mets and end up in the WC round and be a quick out.  Complete crap bags.  I'm jealous of fans of teams that don't quit half way through the year.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

13 hours ago, fouhy12 said:

The Red Sox do red at home on Fridays and the City Connects at home on Saturdays. Both home series against the Yankees were Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so the Sox were in the red/city/white uniforms. 

Both series at Fenway next year are Friday/Saturday/Sunday, so it'll be the same thing if the Red Sox stick with the same rotation. 

The removal of divisional series to play every team and its consequences have been disastrous.

7 hours ago, BBTV said:

The red Phillies CC that was said to have been a prototype has either been bootlegged already, or was turned into a fashion jersey, as I saw a few in the crowd tonight as the stupid-ass loser Phillies implosion hit a new low.  They're basically the Eagles of baseball.  A team that'll get passed by the Mets and end up in the WC round and be a quick out.  Complete crap bags.  I'm jealous of fans of teams that don't quit half way through the year.

Lowest so far!

7bf4786c-7b1b-4027-ab42-82aed713c2c0_screenshot.jpg

Believe me, we were there for weeks.  That's why our teams got out to those leads.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oh FFS. 

Let’s go back to Aussie-jacking. 

• LOL 3
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

The removal of divisional series to play every team and its consequences have been disastrous.

Playing the other teams in your division 19 times a season was worse than what we have now. It made life too easy in the central divisions and too difficult for the small-market teams in the AL East.
Is scheduling all the Yankee$ games in Boston on weekend days good for Boston? No. Those games were likely to sell well during the week, and weekend games are more likely to sell regardless of the opponent. Is it the end of the world? Not last I checked.  

• Like 2

Playing every team in baseball is preferable. Every other year it is guaranteed that your favorite team will play in the park closest to where you live. So if you are a Royals fan living in Arizona, don't worry because the Royals will be playing in a ballpark near you not too long from now

More divisional series would make more sense if MLB still had pre-1994 divisions.

• Like 3

On 7/26/2024 at 3:57 PM, tp49 said:

Not just yet.  The Bee Gees called and they thing the Aussiejack needs to be...

They were raised in Australia, but were from the Isle of Man. You know, that island off the coast of Britain with the legendary motorcycle race and the very cool flag.

Manx-jacked?

• Like 1

Just listened to the most nauseating interview on the Phillies pre-game show, where the president of IBX was saying how blown away he's been by the fans reception to the patch and that they're the "sponsor", and how proud all the fans are that it's them that got it, and how he can't wait to see fans wearing it on authentic jerseys.

There's more, but it nearly made me throw up in my mouth.  The fact that he thinks fans are "excited" and "proud" is so crazy.  It's true that they and the team have been partners forever, but nobody is having a positive emotional response to this nonsense.

• Like 3