2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

47 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

Good for the Panthers. Another newer team that won a Cup before the Sharks, so that’s fun. 

Gotta feel for McDavid, though. 

Screw the Panthers and all 15 'fans'

• LOL 2

RIP NHL

The Stanley Cup is no longer the revered trophy in sports.

It is now a worthless sunbelt souvenir to be paraded in front of bandwagoners who didn't know what hockey was until last month

Hockey is DEAD

Bettman's grow the game mantra has poisoned the league to the point where we are going to have the saddest Stanley Cup parade of my lifetime

• LOL 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Feels like 2004

Alberta team loses to Florida team who never won the Stanley Cup on ABC, both ended in 2-1 scores

Too bad there isn't a lockout. A lockout would be better than another worthless Sunbelt Stanley Cup

• LOL 2

I get annoyed by hockey elitists who think that NHL in the Sun Belt is a massive failure.  The NHL in Dallas is a smashing success, and there is significant evidence to prove it.  

• Like 5
  • Eyeroll 1

While the Panthers are basking in the glory of victory tonight, the NHL seems to be saying goodbye for good to another franchise. After the auction for the land that Alex Meruelo was planning for an arena was cancelled, it looks like he is walking away from the Coyotes franchise prospects for good. At this point, the timing to get the franchise back up and running was too tight.

R.I.P. Arizona Coyotes. Your journey in the desert had no shortage of entertainment. May you wander the desert sands eternally, forever looking for your next home.

Sources: Alex Meruelo is walking away from Coyotes ownership (gophnx.com)

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

Just now, SSmith48 said:

While the Panthers are basking in the glory of victory tonight, the NHL seems to be saying goodbye for good to another franchise. After the auction for the land that Alex Meruelo was planning for an arena was cancelled, it looks like he is walking away from the Coyotes franchise prospects for good. At this point, the timing to get the franchise back up and running was too tight.

R.I.P. Arizona Coyotes. Your journey in the desert had no shortage of entertainment. May you wander the desert sands eternally, forever looking for your next home.

Sources: Alex Meruelo is walking away from Coyotes ownership (gophnx.com)

This is also coming from Craig Morgan, who is credible.  

I know everybody (or most people just from my perspective) were pulling for Edmonton, but I'm happy for Florida not having to live in the scrutiny of what could've been arguably the greatest collapse ever.

Also, back-to-back first timers. Ain't that something.

Just now, Dynasty said:

I know everybody (or most people) were pulling for Edmonton, but I'm happy for Florida not having to live in the scrutiny of what could've been arguably the greatest collapse ever.

Also, back-to-back first timers. Ain't that something.

Back to back 1st timers......... unfortunately it's the two LEAST deserving fanbases.

• LOL 2

11 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

I get annoyed by hockey elitists who think that NHL in the Sun Belt is a massive failure. 

It's the worst thing Bettman ever did. I miss when hockey was hockey, not the worthless husk it's become

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, Unocal said:

It's the worst thing Bettman ever did. I miss when hockey was hockey, not the worthless husk it's become

Dallas has been a success though.  I live in Dallas and there is strong evidence that it is a major success, so not every Sun Belt team has been a massive failure. 

The Dallas Stars are not 100% a massive failure, if that is what you are implying.  

• Applause 1

There is not one likeable person on this despicable Panthers team. Not one.

Everything about them is despicable and unlikeable.

Their names will dishonor the Cup in every way possible.

• LOL 2

This is a dark day in hockey. A thug and goon squad with crappy jerseys, fake fans, a crappy logo, the losingest coach ever, the most overpaid goalie ever.........is a Cup champion

I used to love the NHL. I used to revere the playoffs.

Now I barely tolerate the garbage the NHL has devolved into.

Rob Manfred was wrong- the real piece of metal is not the MLB's trophy, it's the NHL's.

THE FLORIDA PANTHERS ARE A DISGRACE TO HOCKEY! THEY DO NOT DESERVE A TEAM, LET ALONE A CUP!

• LOL 2