24-25 NBA changes

DJT

13 minutes ago, Digby said:

I can't find any Warriors white jerseys of the Phila era that didn't ALSO have some yellow trim in there... with the exception of the era that had the Red Sox-ish font and the weird horizontal belly stripe, which obviously these aren't. Weird design choice.

was thinking the same. but the pic was just a mockup and the twitter account said "reliable source" but didn't say the actual source. @Conrad. can you confirm?

21/22 classic was based on 61/62 uniform and white version of it had yellow trim not red, so maybe ProLine made a simple mistake and took that red from a different jersey from Philly era? I don't know, we'll see.

I wonder if we have updated shorts, I mean with the same design around cut as last season Jazz classic or Celtics alternate.

4r2eer.png

5 minutes ago, rwaters1221 said:

I was watching Purple FTW, a Vikings podcast, and he was wearing what looks like a Anthony Edwards jersey I don't recognize. Anyone seen this? (Sorry, couldn't figure out how to just get a photo of the jersey posted) 

https://youtu.be/-bAKPNJfFPc?si=MEtUs6H1UYGF-QS-

It's from the guys at ProLine Mockups that made unis during the playoff run.  https://x.com/ProLineMockups/status/1787660723176550414

2 hours ago, Digby said:

I can't find any Warriors white jerseys of the Phila era that didn't ALSO have some yellow trim in there... with the exception of the era that had the Red Sox-ish font and the weird horizontal belly stripe, which obviously these aren't. Weird design choice.

There's another mockup gavswaps did with the yellow trim. It honestly looks better with the yellow

The Raptors City and Classic, Pelicans City, and Spurs CIty would be my favorites out of that leak.  I kinda like the Nuggets City but it's also kinda ugly with the 5280 intead of "Denver" or "Nuggets"

The Knicks double wordmark just doesn't do it for me (though the logo with the black dropshadow is still great). The Sixers one is cool but the navy version was better.  Hawks City would look better in red/black/yellow. Houston's would look better in red/gold/black. 

The black-to-purple LakeShow gradient jerseys should have never seen the light of day. Woof. 

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.