2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

21 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

I think wearing orange jerseys at Houston is fine. I just think the orange look has gotten a lot worse with the addition of the orange helmet and socks. 

Oh yeah, I bigtime agree with this. Not speaking in terms of the matchup it's involved in, but talking about the uniform itself: the Bears orange jersey was a nice once-in-a-while alternate with the navy helmet and socks. the O/O/W/O look is a bit too much orange for a team with a look as classic as Chicago's.

• Like 5

Falcons are now the fourth team that is wearing all-white below the helmet in Week 2.

Since 2021, they have exclusively worn this look against teams in all-black, which suggests that the Eagles may be wearing all-black, although I doubt they would do that this early in the season.

4 hours ago, Ted Cunningham said:

Oh yeah, I bigtime agree with this. Not speaking in terms of the matchup it's involved in, but talking about the uniform itself: the Bears orange jersey was a nice once-in-a-while alternate with the navy helmet and socks. the O/O/W/O look is a bit too much orange for a team with a look as classic as Chicago's.

It's good that the navy is minimized to the degree it is in this matchup. Even though the orange isn't anything special.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

Just noticed the waistband says 11/24... really hope this isn't just a tease almost 3 months early

I'm not sure why the pants would ever be marked with a specific month rather than simply the year.  You may be reading too much into it.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

19 hours ago, SportsFan12 said:

Falcons are now the fourth team that is wearing all-white below the helmet in Week 2.

Since 2021, they have exclusively worn this look against teams in all-black, which suggests that the Eagles may be wearing all-black, although I doubt they would do that this early in the season.

They wore all-white vs the Eagles green over white for the 2021 opener

4 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Slob shirt does very little to hurt the look when it’s the same color as the pants. 

When you're looking at it straight-on, that's true. It affects the look more when you see the uniform from the side and the pant stripes are obscured by the shirt.

• Like 1

Very curious to see what the Jets wear next Thursday night. They wore white over white in their primetime home opener last year, but that was an alternate then. Do they open with white at home again? Do they wear green because it's the first home game with a new set? Do they wear black because it's primetime?

I kind of think they go with all green. It's a nice blend of getting to wear their primary color in their first home game while still wearing something "special" for primetime. 

E_JB1_2301

• Like 3
  • Hurl 1