2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

Kids, this is why you do not wear an extra-long t-shirt blousing out from under your jersey.

• Like 3
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

33 minutes ago, VikWings said:

When was the last time the Colts wore their blue socks on the road? It's getting annoying now. And knocks one of the best road looks in the NFL down a few pegs.

The Giants game 2 years ago. Interestingly, they're playing them again this year. The last time the Colts weren't using the white socks with the white uniform so crazily was the year they had Philip Rivers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sudden said:

Now, will Washington wear gold pants (and burgundy socks) with their away uniforms? While I am certain the answer is no, the Bengals will look very nice. (And frankly, if Washington wears burgundy socks, but white pants, that's OK too. It's just B/W/W/W I'd not be interested in seeing.)

13 hours ago, VikWings said:

When was the last time the Colts wore their blue socks on the road? It's getting annoying now. And knocks one of the best road looks in the NFL down a few pegs.

Have they worn blue socks with the home uniform? I feel like it's been white from the waist down for a few years now. (@gothedistance said 2 years ago.)

1 hour ago, WBeltz said:

Have they worn blue socks with the home uniform? I feel like it's been white from the waist down for a few years now. (@gothedistance said 2 years ago.)

They actually seem to reliably wear proper blue socks at home from what I've observed

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ruttep said:

They actually seem to reliably wear proper blue socks at home from what I've observed

You would be right. I did a deep dive through their Instagram and is seems as though the match the blue socks with the blue jerseys. I feel like there were a few times they didn't, maybe its me though. Or just the Vikings insistence on now wearing with socks regardless. 

8 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

I would much rather see this on Monday night than the Commanders wearing solid gold pants with a jersey that doesn't have gold on it. (Yes, the swoosh is gold, which doesn't count). Plus burgundy clashes better with orange than gold does.

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEhCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAx

If they want to try white on gold, do it at Arizona the game after.

You know, if the Commanders wanted to have black in their set so they could have the tacky black alt, why not make the Swoosh on the away jersey black and swap the black elements with gold? The Colts did that by making the swoosh on the away jersey black so they could have the black alternate helmet.

11 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Them legends ain't wear them black leggings, tho...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||