2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

16 minutes ago, kaleb_girod said:

Lions wearing their gross all-white…

And am I the only one who hates the cowboys silver/navy/white combo? Like what’s wrong with the traditional silver/navy/silver?

Solid white pants for the Lions and white pants for the Cowboys is gonna be a rough matchup.

I thought the lions would wear the blue pants, since they wore all white last year at Dallas.

Falcons Panthers and Chargers Broncos both look solid. Never would’ve expected either of these fun uni matchups. Both are colorful and have good contrast.

Lions, you’re allowed to play like this when you wear non-terrible uniforms ya know.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, SportsFan12 said:

Falcons Panthers and Chargers Broncos both look solid. Never would’ve expected either of these fun uni matchups. Both are colorful and have good contrast.

Lions, you’re allowed to play like this when you wear non-terrible uniforms ya know.

Falcons vs Panthers still had a bit of black though.

3 hours ago, kaleb_girod said:

Lions wearing their gross all-white…

And am I the only one who hates the cowboys silver/navy/white combo? Like what’s wrong with the traditional silver/navy/silver?

Solid white pants for the Lions and white pants for the Cowboys is gonna be a rough matchup.

Really gross? Honestly white on silver is what they should’ve worn. But there’s worst combos out there. 

The sooner the Lions either add stripes to or burn their white pants, the better.

Bengals/Giants showing how socks should be worn. Maybe Cincy should’ve worn orange socks, but there’s consistency throughout both teams.

• Like 8

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 10/12/2024 at 6:49 PM, Carolingian Steamroller said:

You definitely came out swinging on the Cleveland Browns which was more the surprise to me. But that’s ok. 

We all have opinions that cut against the grain. So long as it’s not venturing into something hurtful or abhorrent or constantly bringing up Tamanend. 

I am strong believer in the Rams’ bone over bone uniform (with blue socks) but I understand that it’s me and two other folk on here. 

I just hate brown and orange together. I hate those color together. I just never liked them at all. It looks gaudy, very ugly. Now you look at Virginia Tech and orange goes with burgundy, and it works like a charm. The burgundy and orange is like the Jacksonville Bulls colors. Virginia Tech's burgundy and orange is fine with me. It doesn't look as muddy as the Browns uniforms. That is why I am for white in many parts to break the orange and brown combo being compact together. I wish it broke the orange away from brown.

• Dislike 1

59 minutes ago, DustDevil61 said:

The sooner the Lions either add stripes to or burn their white pants, the better.

Bengals/Giants showing how socks should be worn. Maybe Cincy should’ve worn orange socks, but there’s consistency throughout both teams.

Orange might look all right due to the bookend with the helmets, but black is the primary sock color for this jersey/pants combo. CR aside, the Bengals have been consistent with this, and this may be my personal favorite Bengals look with the current set. But the orange pants may change my mind.

• Like 1

Nothing in the states is more autumnal than football, and there's no more autumnal colors than brown and orange.  I'm not suggesting they change their name to the Cleveland Fighting Trees, but orange and brown is a great combination, and nature agrees.

colorful-autumn-trees-park-60446002.jpg

• Like 15
  • Love 1
  • Meh 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 10/10/2024 at 5:34 PM, HOOVER said:

Does anyone here honestly believe the Saints have the best uniforms in the NFL?  

I'm not sure they're in the top half.

Was this poll only taken in Louisana?

I live in Louisiana and I am a Saints fan. Even I don’t agree with this vote. The Chargers should’ve won. (I’m especially a fan of the powder blue/white/powder blue combo.)

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Applause 1

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Regular Season Week 7 (Part1) (BYES: Bears, Cowboys)
Broncos at Saints
4k89m2M.jpgymfUzD4.jpg
Patriots at Jaguars
RTCFnLU.jpg3j3bhua.jpg
Seahawks at Falcons
wfOAXR4.jpgJHSPytY.jpg
Titans at Bills
VcnuM4V.jpgWV6dtfl.jpg
Bengals at Browns
65xVPiq.jpgmLyWh8L.jpg
Texans at Packers
rLjL1PL.jpg im3RJAh.jpg