Worst 2-0 Team

DarthMan

Which is the worst 2-0 Team?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe it's just me, because I grew up in Detroit, but I can't see why anyone would vote for a team other than the Lions. I am almost willing to think that those voting for the Jags either clicked the wrong one because the mouse slipped up one just before clicking on the Lions, or they just got their big cats mixed up.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

i dont see how anyone can think seattle is overrated....they have pro bowlers at QB, RB and two on the offensive line. they have a beast in Wistrom on the D-Line, and a great secondary, made of up Former Pro-bowlers (Taylor) and Pro-Bowlers-To-Be (Trufant and Lucas). how can they be overrated with that much talent, and a great football mind like Holmgren on the sidelines? you will see Seattle deep into January (probably February), i gurantee it.

My pick is definetely the Jags......man i hate them. should DEFINETELY be 0-2 right now if it werent for the Nate Clements and Quentin Griffin choking. 20 pts total in 2 games will not get you to the playoffs.

I don't see how people believe the Falcons are for real. This is basically the same team that went 5-11 last year. They are one Vick scramble away from the toilet bowl.

Also the teams they have beat are less then stellar. The 49ers regarded as one of the worst teams in the NFL, and the Rams who are still being under coached by Martz.

Oh well, we will see how the Falcons handle a real team when they make the trip to BoA stadium in week 4 to meet the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers! :D

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

It is amazing to me to see how many opinions of the NFL differ so completely with mine!

I voted Jags. This is a team with no stars, who eeked out a narrow win twice in a row. That kind of luck can't continue, and they will be 2-2 in two weeks, and 2-4 in 6.

Anyone surprised by the Lions wasn't paying attention to them. They have a great, fast, talented receiving corp, a great rookie RB. A very talented and intelligent QB with a couple years under his belt. They have a phenomenal coach.. it all adds up, people. This is a decent team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them with a winning record, and trying to get in the playoffs at the end of the year.

The Falcons are of course for real. This is a great team, that I am predicting will go 12-4 this year. They have depth in the running game with a 3-headed attack from guys who could start for most other teams. They have a wide set of receivers who turn tricks to catch the ball, but more importantly BLOCK like a team should. Their TE is young, has flypaper for hands, and has the size to block, but the speed to take it to the house. Their defense is improved with some talent and speed additions. And their QB. WHOA. What the hell can I say about the absolute physical brilliance of Vick that you don?t already know? Anyone who says this is 'the same team' as last year obviously hasn?t been paying attention. Here are but a few differences from last year: The shift to the West Coast-ish offense, Healthy Vick, moving Price to the slot, acquiring the large yet fast Dez White to play the 1 WR, Jenkins a speedster was drafted, the Defense is beefed up with several acquisitions, and finally new coaches all around. NOT the same team. The Falcons are dangerous, and seem to have a real backup QB this year, too. The Panthers have a lucky charmed QB who performed out of his mind last year with no possibility of continuing to that form, a hurt RB, and an overrated D. Thats the Falcons best competition?. NFC Championship game = Falcons, Eagles.

Now you have been ed-u-macated.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't see how people believe the Falcons are for real. This is basically the same team that went 5-11 last year. They are one Vick scramble away from the toilet bowl.

Also the teams they have beat are less then stellar. The 49ers regarded as one of the worst teams in the NFL, and the Rams who are still being under coached by Martz.

Oh well, we will see how the Falcons handle a real team when they make the trip to BoA stadium in week 4 to meet the NFC Champion Carolina Panthers! :D

You must not remember the trip the Panthers made to Atlanta on that beautiful Sunday night last year... :D

Anyone surprised by the Lions wasn't paying attention to them. They have a great, fast, talented receiving corp, a great rookie RB. A very talented and intelligent QB with a couple years under his belt. They have a phenomenal coach.. it all adds up, people. This is a decent team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them with a winning record, and trying to get in the playoffs at the end of the year.

I am paying attention to the Lions. Just used to much sarcasm in my post. I just think it is too early to say they are making the playoffs. And even if they don't, it is obviously they are on their way up. No doubt they have the talent. And no doubt at all Mariucci is a great coach. But I think they are a year or two away from not being surprised by a 2-0 start and thinking they are truly a contender.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

The bears are gonna kill me this year. With 5 defensive starters out, our QB goes down, another DB hurt his sholder, and they still only lost by 5. Either we're lucky, Lovie's a good coach, or we're deeper than I thought. I'm going with option 1 right now....

Well, the Falcons survived so :woot: :woot: :woot:

Yeah barely against a horrible Cards team. Oh well see ya in Charlotte. I've heard Fields and Morgan are planing a welcoming party for Vick. B)

And yes I do remember that Sunday night game, had Moose not given up on the route it would have been another cardiac cats OT victory. :cursing:

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

No way!

The Jags are the worst 2-0 team.

They've scored 35 points in 3 games.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Yeah barely against a horrible Cards team. Oh well see ya in Charlotte. I've heard Fields and Morgan are planing a welcoming party for Vick. B)

And yes I do remember that Sunday night game, had Moose not given up on the route it would have been another cardiac cats OT victory. :cursing:

Well our defensive line got somethin for that arse... Our offense was a non-factor today, but our defense is gettin after that ball... I don't know what the turnover ratio is, but it's gotta be top 5... I hope Delhomme's ready for that D

Good for them, we'll be happy to go 4-0 on their collective asses.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

I voted Jags. This is a team with no stars, who eeked out a narrow win twice in a row. That kind of luck can't continue, and they will be 2-2 in two weeks, and 2-4 in 6.

It continued for the Patriots last year. I bealive all of their win last were they won by under 10 points. Same thing with the other super bowl team the Panthers last year.

And it seems the luck has continued for the jags this week.

Archived