Worst 2-0 Team

DarthMan

Which is the worst 2-0 Team?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seattle. That team is so overrated it's laughable. They'll come back down to earth eventually, and I think Mike Holmgren will not last the season.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Statistically, I'd say the Jags... They've only scored 20 points, but then again, that says something about their defens...

My heart says the Lions, and like popular ideal, because they're the Lions.

I think its the Jets they beat the Chargers and Bengals and gave up a topn of points in the process when they playy teams that can play defense they will get hammered.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Jags... they sucked hard two weeks in a row. I'd bet on them going 2-14 before I'd say they'll make the playoffs.

I wouldn't say the Jags have sucked -- they've played great defensive football.

Remember, you don't need a good offense if you're defense can compensate for it.

Don't forget the Ravens went 4 straight games without an offensive TD in their Super Bowl year. And they were winning those games.

IUe6Hvh.png

What a fluke!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived