Kent State Football

WJMorris3

Is it me or does it look like the Chargers are wearing a yellow jersey and yellow pants against the Stl. Rams???

I was thinking the same thing :wacko:

:rolleyes:

Me, too. Looks like amateur hockey...same jerseys, different logos, etc...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

I didn't think I'd like those Kent State uniforms before I saw them, but I actually like them. Yes, what is needed in the unis, but that would make them look OK.

For some reason, they don't look so garish, which I expected.

Of course, all yellow basketball uniforms are sharp. And maybe yellow and blue looks a hell of a lot better than yellow and green of Oregon.

THe numbers look nice but hte shoulders should be left alone (bolts) The Gold there is kind of ajab at the Chargers who think they cornered the market on the Bolt. The first year that Dean Pees was coach, the flashes wore a normal bolt. After San Diego called the Equipment Manager complaining about it, they switched to the bolt that is on the shoulders. The school was going y Kent and it was placed under the bolts.

These are nice and made better by the white outlines...

BTW, Oregon's all yellow look is actually pretty cool. Has potential to look even better without the weird shoulder stripes, but still looks pretty cool. As long as they don't where 'em with the green pants... :puke:

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived