Kent State Football

WJMorris3

I think we learned that when executed very poorly and done so with a color that resembles that of a high lighter, it doesn't look good. Thanks to Oregon for that lesson.

However, I don't mind this, so much. Don't know what it is, but I actually kind of like the look.

IUe6Hvh.png

Call me prejudiced (alum) But I don't mind it that much. White doesn't do anything for this jersey IMO. The numbers and the generic "flashes" is what make this not an A+ I always thought that the logo redesign was incomplete because of the lack of a good wordmark. The field markings stink too. Flash looks great on hte helmet nad I's love to see hime made into an X-Line, but the identity just needs to eb completed.

White inside the number trim would help a ton. I know they stick to one color for the home jerseys but adding white would help out so much. I'd like them to throw Flash on the sleeves and move numbers to the shoulders too. Something to change it up a bit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

With a little white trim around the numbers and the shoulder lightning bolts, these wouldn't be so bad. The yellow they're using is certainly better than Oregon's lightning yellow and is also better than Vegas gold IMHO.

Archived