Authentic jersey Question

EagleFan344

I am also a 46L, and for the authentic jerseys, they are cut very similar to the replicas for what I have. I also have 3 team issued authentics, and the size 50 team authentic fits tighter that the fan authentic 48. The team's 48's are really tight. If I were you, I would definitely go with a 52, the 54's are really big. Just my two cents, BTW what color and who you thinking of going with?

I don't know if this will help anyone - I'm 6'7" and 310 and have a Bears Reebok in size 60, and love the size. I like stuff that fits a bit big, so the jersey is roomy in the shoulders, and about right through the midsection. It, however, is unbelievably long. It looks like a dress if I don't tuck it in. Like I said, I'm 6'7", and it does down darn near to my knees. I'm not kidding.

Moose

I haver an authentic, personalized Browns jersey (52) and it is huge on me. 6'5" 230.

I'd always rather be safe then sorry, if your worried about it being too small, then get a larger size and enjoy your time growing into it.

JPGV

I haver an authentic, personalized Browns jersey (52) and it is huge on me. 6'5" 230.

I'd always rather be safe then sorry, if your worried about it being too small, then get a larger size and enjoy your time growing into it.

JPGV

If your 6'5" 230 and a 52 is huge on you, a 54 should be good for me, as I am more like 6'2" 250.

I don't know if this will help anyone - I'm 6'7" and 310 and have a Bears Reebok in size 60, and love the size.  I like stuff that fits a bit big, so the jersey is roomy in the shoulders, and about right through the midsection.  It, however, is unbelievably long.  It looks like a dress if I don't tuck it in.  Like I said, I'm 6'7", and it does down darn near to my knees.  I'm not kidding.

Moose

:shocked:

I don't know if this will help anyone - I'm 6'7" and 310 and have a Bears Reebok in size 60, and love the size.  I like stuff that fits a bit big, so the jersey is roomy in the shoulders, and about right through the midsection.  It, however, is unbelievably long.  It looks like a dress if I don't tuck it in.  Like I said, I'm 6'7", and it does down darn near to my knees.  I'm not kidding.

Moose

:shocked:

**** you, jack @ss

Archived