Have the Raptors changed their uniform font?

Braden

I was watching highlights of the Raptors-Cavs preseason game and I thought I noticed that the names on the backs were different. Take a look.

This year:

CPTH106102921_lower.jpg

DXA107102700_lower.jpg

Last year:

VinceCarter_295_040319.jpg

I think this team needs to scrap the whole uniform, maybe the whole organization, and start everything new.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Maybe we need to take this discussion in a general sports section, but:

Why scrap the organization?

Before judging them too harsh.

Please consider their achievement in terms of fan base and bringing the sport to this "one pony show" hockey town...

They've had some talent, but selling Toronto as a city including the climate, lesser interest from the fans (it's not hockey) to attention starving superstar is not an easy job...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I would like the uniform to become blue, like the rest of the Toronto teams. Maybe the less retarded lookin unis might spark some life into the Craptors. When the Leafs loose, we are sad, when the Raps loose, we dont care. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

This is how the Raptors should always look

I agree, except with the script reading "Toronto"

Except, the whole reason they got that jersey was to show themselves as Canada's team. Of course Toronto has more relation to Canada than Raptors, but by using Raptors instead of Toronto, they include all of canada and not just Toronto.

This is how the Raptors should always look

I agree, except with the script reading "Toronto"

Except, the whole reason they got that jersey was to show themselves as Canada's team. Of course Toronto has more relation to Canada than Raptors, but by using Raptors instead of Toronto, they include all of canada and not just Toronto.

Yes I agree, but they did the same thing to their purple roads for the same reason... I want Toronto on SOMETHING

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Archived