eagles in black

IceCap

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
See ya November 28th......

Have fun getting swept. We already got the division locked up.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, My friend.

9 More games to go.

Lots can happen.

giants blow dude. We already blew them out once.

You won't do it again.

Y not? Its the same 2 teams playing... (no one was injured week 1 that woulda made a big difference) Nate Wayne was by the way...

Eagles will win 35-10

The Eagles need new uniforms. That shade of green is terrible. The black jerseys are nice only in the fact that they AREN'T that green.

The numbers and letters for the names suck too. The helmets are the only thing about them I like.

The Eagles suck. I mean, who the hell blows the NFC championship game on home turf three years in a row? Go Steelers!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Dont hate on a teams jerseys just cause u hate the team. And we didnt choke 3 yrs i a row. We choked in 02'. And we will smash the Steelers on Sunday. Who can cover TO?

See ya November 28th......

Have fun getting swept. We already got the division locked up.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, My friend.

9 More games to go.

Lots can happen.

giants blow dude. We already blew them out once.

You won't do it again.

Y not? Its the same 2 teams playing... (no one was injured week 1 that woulda made a big difference) Nate Wayne was by the way...

Eagles will win 35-10

Remember what you say......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Eagles need new uniforms.  That shade of green is terrible.  The black jerseys are nice only in the fact that they AREN'T that green.

The numbers and letters for the names suck too.  The helmets are the only thing about them I like.

The Eagles suck.  I mean, who the hell blows the NFC championship game on home turf three years in a row?  Go Steelers!

Dont hate on a teams jerseys just cause u hate the team. And we didnt choke 3 yrs i a row. We choked in 02'. And we will smash the Steelers on Sunday. Who can cover TO?

Who could cover Terrell Owens in San Francisco? Where'd that get them?

If winning the Super Bowl is all about having one good WR and one good QB to get it to him -- I hate to break it to you but Minnesota's got you beat, no matter what happened in week 2.

IUe6Hvh.png

The Eagles need new uniforms. That shade of green is terrible. The black jerseys are nice only in the fact that they AREN'T that green.

The numbers and letters for the names suck too. The helmets are the only thing about them I like.

The Eagles suck. I mean, who the hell blows the NFC championship game on home turf three years in a row? Go Steelers!

Who could cover Terrell Owens in San Francisco? Where'd that get them?

If winning the Super Bowl is all about having one good WR and one good QB to get it to him -- I hate to break it to you but Minnesota's got you beat, no matter what happened in week 2.

In SF, TO had Jeff Garcia throwing the ball to him. McNabb is the 2nd best QB in the league behind Manning. And No, winning the SB is not about a good QB-WR combo. We have that AND a MUCH better D than Minnesota. That is why we won week 2.

Yeah, good point -- I forgot about the fact that Terrell Owens had a pro bowl QB throwing to him.

And the best QB behind Peyton Manning is Dante Culpepper.

Culpepper is not the 2nd best QB. Look at him without Moss. He cant score. McNabb was still a Pro Bowler without Owens.

Yeah, good point -- I forgot about the fact that Terrell Owens had a pro bowl QB throwing to him.

And the best QB behind Peyton Manning is Dante Culpepper.

Garcia couldnt throw deep with his weak arm. Owens made him a Pro Bowler. He can make anyone look like a Pro Bowler. Even Boller. lol.

And exactly how many TD's and for how much yardage would Donovan McNabb throw for without Owens? I bet it wouldn't be over 3,200 yards and 13, which has been the case throughout his entire career.

Out of McNabb's 14 TD's -- Owens has 9.

Out of Culpepper's 20 TD's -- Moss has 8.

Who's more dependent on who? Culpepper has the higher completion percentage, more yards per attempt, more yardage, more TD's, higher QB rating, and more rushing yards. I don't understand what you can possibly be basing your assessment on.

And once again, it's a little early to be thinking Super bowl, especially given your QB's big game statistics. Especially last years NFC Championship game with that incredible 19.3 QB rating.

And just because a guy can't throw the deep ball doesn't mean he's not a good QB. And streak routes aren't the only way to take advantage of a WR's speed.

I'm not gonna say anything beyond this because it's on the sports logos board but if you wish to carry this discussion over to the sports in general forum, i'm all for it.

IUe6Hvh.png

It's just a coincidence that I think both suck. Even if I liked the Eagles (which will probably never happen), I'd still think those are pretty bad jerseys.

I find myself incapable of hating a team outright. Just because a team is a rival of your's does not mean you have to hate them. I see people say "Well, they're in the same division of my favorite team, so naturally I have to hate them." Well do you actually hate them though? I know a lot of teams have unbearable fans, but to me that is not a reason to hate the team. I find the only teams I hate are ones that dress badly. (Primary example: The Minnesota Wild.)

Oh, and Joey Porter.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

First off im getting pretty sick of all the Philly Fans preaching their teams to the masses. But to try to get this back on topic, I'm gonna say that I hate these Jeresy's because they look terribly forced. Honestly black is not a color I think of when I think of the Eagles. BTW the best alternate is the Carolina Electric blue one.

felix5ix8na.png

And exactly how many TD's and for how much yardage would Donovan McNabb throw for without Owens? I bet it wouldn't be over 3,200 yards and 13, which has been the case throughout his entire career.

Out of McNabb's 14 TD's -- Owens has 9.

Out of Culpepper's 20 TD's -- Moss has 8.

Who's more dependent on who? Culpepper has the higher completion percentage, more yards per attempt, more yardage, more TD's, higher QB rating, and more rushing yards. I don't understand what you can possibly be basing your assessment on.

And once again, it's a little early to be thinking Super bowl, especially given your QB's big game statistics. Especially last years NFC Championship game with that incredible 19.3 QB rating.

And just because a guy can't throw the deep ball doesn't mean he's not a good QB. And streak routes aren't the only way to take advantage of a WR's speed.

I'm not gonna say anything beyond this because it's on the sports logos board but if you wish to carry this discussion over to the sports in general forum, i'm all for it.

But when does Daunte ever lead game winning drives? Plus hes had Moss his whole career. McNabb and TO are just getting adjusted to each other. Also, McNabb has the highest winning percentage among active QBs with like 60 starts. Im not gonna bring this discussion to the other forum, because I have enough forums I already check.

This is absurd and has nothing to do with logos.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived