eagles in black

IceCap

the eagles took to the field today in their black alt. jerseys. i know they are not widley liked here, but as long as they wear them with their white pants (as is the case today) they actually, imo, look decent.

pictures from the game: eagles in black against ravens

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should be biased as an Eagles fan, but I don't really care for the black Jerseys.

Everytime I see them I notice the green helmet and the black jersey clashing.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

I should be biased as an Eagles fan, but I don't really care for the black Jerseys.

I totally agree ROC. Sorry to those that like it. The black jerseys look good if a fan is wearing them. But they don't look good on the players.

(Of course they keep winning, so they could be wearing pink for that matter.)

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

When I first saw that jerseys I didnt think they were too bad. But once I saw them with the green helmets I realized why so many people hate them. They just looked awful.

When I first saw that jerseys I didnt think they were too bad. But once I saw them with the green helmets I realized why so many people hate them. They just looked awful.

it looked awfully good to see them beat u guys in them. :D

They were wearing black? Couldn't tell... <_<

Lighten the green, Philly.

Oh, BTW, Eagles Suck.

Your colorblind. BTW its too bad no NY teams r 7-0. ha ha ha ha.

See ya November 28th......

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

awful. 

Should be seeing the black lions alt soon.  Probably the Vikings and the bears black alts aren't too far behind... :mad:

funny you should say that...I just started the Black Project, and those teams are done (2 versions for Minny and Da Bears, to boot)

on the Eagles black jersey, i liked it ever since i first saw its first incarnation (fashion alt) and i stand by that. i do, however, share King's sentiment to lighten the green a tad.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

They were wearing black? Couldn't tell... <_<

Lighten the green, Philly.

Oh, BTW, Eagles Suck.

Your colorblind. BTW its too bad no NY teams r 7-0. ha ha ha ha.

Have fun getting swept. We already got the division locked up.

Have fun getting swept. We already got the division locked up.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, My friend.

9 More games to go.

Lots can happen.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Dude you have to admit that it was pretty sad that you only won by 5 points and we were without 3 pro bowlers in an already weak offense.

Dude you have to admit that it was pretty sad that you only won by 5 points and we were without 3 pro bowlers in an already weak offense.

U didnt have your RB, we didnt have ours. excuses, excuses, excuses. Who won the game anyway?

U didnt have your RB, we didnt have ours. excuses, excuses, excuses. Who won the game anyway?

Who wins alot of games during the season and blows it in the playoffs?

So back to the topic, the black jerseys are awful, plain, and drop shadow in a lighter color looks terrible in any case. Not to mention the clashing with the helmet. To me black is just such a drab boring color for jerseys, unless you're the Saints or Raiders.

Should be seeing the black lions alt soon.

Dude you can't be serious. I've never even seen those online for sale or anything. They wouldn't do that. Maybe silver but not black. GOD ALTERNATES IN THE NFL SUCK!!!!

Who wins alot of games during the season and blows it in the playoffs?

I'll take a stab at this one: the St. Louis Cardinals?

Archived