eagles in black

IceCap

I should be biased as an Eagles fan, but I don't really care for the black Jerseys.

Everytime I see them I notice the green helmet and the black jersey clashing.

When I first saw that jerseys I didnt think they were too bad. But once I saw them with the green helmets I realized why so many people hate them. They just looked awful.

it looked awfully good to see them beat u guys in them. :D

Dude you have to admit that it was pretty sad that you only won by 5 points and we were without 3 pro bowlers in an already weak offense.

U didnt have your RB, we didnt have ours. excuses, excuses, excuses. Who won the game anyway?

Who wins alot of games during the season and blows it in the playoffs?

Just wait til we win the SB. It will happen. TO is the best WR in the NFL and yes he is our savior. GO TO! (And he can dance better than ray)!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So back to the topic, the black jerseys are awful, plain, and drop shadow in a lighter color looks terrible in any case. Not to mention the clashing with the helmet. To me black is just such a drab boring color for jerseys, unless you're the Saints or Raiders.
Should be seeing the black lions alt soon.

Dude you can't be serious. I've never even seen those online for sale or anything. They wouldn't do that. Maybe silver but not black. GOD ALTERNATES IN THE NFL SUCK!!!!

I'm not serious.

BluDev...that stings...deep. :) But we're talking about football here!

I used to like T.O. when he was a 49ers because I like the 49ers -- I liked his antics, but towards the end he just wouldn't shut up. And now that he's an Eagle he's become even more annoying.

Now, judging by your teams history Eaglesfan, don't talk crap after 7 games because after some team walks in and wins the NFC Championship game in Philly -- you won't want to listen to what we'll have to say to you.

IUe6Hvh.png

I used to like T.O. when he was a 49ers because I like the 49ers -- I liked his antics, but towards the end he just wouldn't shut up. And now that he's an Eagle he's become even more annoying.

Now, judging by your teams history Eaglesfan, don't talk crap after 7 games because after some team walks in and wins the NFC Championship game in Philly -- you won't want to listen to what we'll have to say to you.

Wow that's coming from a Red Sox fan. I dont care if you won the series a week ago, you still can't talk about another team choking.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

I used to like T.O. when he was a 49ers because I like the 49ers -- I liked his antics, but towards the end he just wouldn't shut up.  And now that he's an Eagle he's become even more annoying.

Wow that's coming from a Red Sox fan. I dont care if you won the series a week ago, you still can't talk about another team choking.

actually, i think the red sox redemed themselves this year, not only by winning the ws, but by COMMING BACK from thrailing the yankees 3-0. that's the exact opposite of choking. until the eagles are in the sb, they will never be anything but a team of glorified pretenders, not contenders.

Uniforms, people. This is about uniforms. I don't care to hear everyone sticking their chest out and letting us know where they are from and how their team is great and that somehow makes them great...etc.

Now, as I step off my soap box...

I do like NFL alt's, but I think that maybe they should be used a bit less than they are, maybe only once per year. I also agree with someone's point about the black jsersey clashing with the green helmet. What about haveing an alt. helmet to go along with the alt. jersey? A black helmet with silver wings would look pretty good (even if it is already used by Rice Univ.)

I personally would prefer the eagles to adopt a silver helmet with green wings and silver pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Uniforms, people. This is about uniforms. I don't care to hear everyone sticking their chest out and letting us know where they are from and how their team is great and that somehow makes them great...etc.

Now, as I step off my soap box...

I do like NFL alt's, but I think that maybe they should be used a bit less than they are, maybe only once per year. I also agree with someone's point about the black jsersey clashing with the green helmet. What about haveing an alt. helmet to go along with the alt. jersey? A black helmet with silver wings would look pretty good (even if it is already used by Rice Univ.)

I personally would prefer the eagles to adopt a silver helmet with green wings and silver pants.

Silver? ew.

actually, i think the red sox redemed themselves this year, not only by winning the ws, but by COMMING BACK from thrailing the yankees 3-0. that's the exact opposite of choking. until the eagles are in the sb, they will never be anything but a team of glorified pretenders, not contenders.

yea Yankees choked. Sox didnt redeem themselves. They wont win it again til 2090 (86 yrs). And the Eagles have won 3 championships since 1918.

344, i'm a big birds fan- but don't get carried away. there are still more games

but tha black rocks- if they removed the green trim it would look awesome- Raidersesque

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I should be biased as an Eagles fan, but I don't really care for the black Jerseys.

When I first saw that jerseys I didnt think they were too bad. But once I saw them with the green helmets I realized why so many people hate them. They just looked awful.

it looked awfully good to see them beat u guys in them. :D

Dude you have to admit that it was pretty sad that you only won by 5 points and we were without 3 pro bowlers in an already weak offense.

U didnt have your RB, we didnt have ours. excuses, excuses, excuses. Who won the game anyway?

Who wins alot of games during the season and blows it in the playoffs?

I'll take a stab at this one: the St. Louis Cardinals?

BURN

philliescreamersig2copy.png

Back to the original topic of discussion......

Philly should introduce some black helmets to wear with thsioe black jerseys.

I'd love to see that.

PS -

T.O. does the Ray Ray dance better than Ray Ray :notworthy:

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

See ya November 28th......

Have fun getting swept. We already got the division locked up.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, My friend.

9 More games to go.

Lots can happen.

giants blow dude. We already blew them out once.

You won't do it again.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Eagles need new uniforms. That shade of green is terrible. The black jerseys are nice only in the fact that they AREN'T that green.

The numbers and letters for the names suck too. The helmets are the only thing about them I like.

The Eagles suck. I mean, who the hell blows the NFC championship game on home turf three years in a row? Go Steelers!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived