Red and silver

puckcool22

Plenty of teams use red and black, and other teams use red, grey, as well as other colours (the Avalanche being one), but maybe it's because of the fact that the red would have to be pretty dark for a red-silver colour scheme, and that might not look as good. That said, I noticed this a little while back as well. Interesting.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

well here is an image concept c/p if image doesnt appear here

also i think i didnt make myself clear. I mean pretty much just silver and red. there are plenty of teams with silver red and other colors, like the rangers, canes, sabres ect... the concept is hockey because hockey jerseys i think can have the most variety

redsilver.GIF

(white isnt supposed to count as a color on this jersey?

signature.gif

I'm not big in the college sports scene, but what colours do the Wisconsin Badgers use? I bet it has black, but don't they use red and grey?

some of UW's teams use red, black, and white, and a few years ago the volleyball team had black jerseys...most of the teams, like football and hockey just use red and white. no silver at all.

dang, puckcool beat me to it. eh well.  anyway yes our W does have a black drop shadow

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The '49ers of the mid-to-late 1960s (actually their original AAFC colors) were red jerseys with silver helmets and silver pants until they almost imperceptably shiftef rom silver to gold around 1972.

I must be getting old if noone else remembers this!

Ohio State is Scarlet and Gray.

Their helmets are silver.

Actually, they're Metallic Gray, but who's counting???

And...the San Francisco 49ers have used Cardinal and Silver and/or Scarlet and Silver a number of times in their history...

Archived