Football Association of Ireland

clannhoran

Which logo do you prefer, the old logo, or the new logo?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love it... I'm really liking the a lot of the newer league logos that I'm starting to see outside the states- between the this one, that cool Aussie shield (can't remember what its for) and even the new CFL logo, I can't get enough of the style.

The only thing I wish they would have done different is the coloration on the wordmark. I would have made the "I" in Ireland the same color as the rest of the word. right now, at least to me, it looks like "FAI" and "reland" are two seperate thoughts.

I love it... I'm really liking the a lot of the newer league logos that I'm starting to see outside the states- between the this one, that cool Aussie shield (can't remember what its for) and even the new CFL logo, I can't get enough of the style.

I think that Aussie shield you speak of is Cricket Australia.

I saw, I came, I left.

The new Irish logo is kickin', in my opinion! I was never a big fan of the previous FIA crest, but man, those Micks have outdone themselves now.

Please note: Social slur not intended for offence!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

i'd never seen the old one until now, and i love it...

i love it more than the new one. what the hell is wrong with me? the new one looks too abstract. the old one gets the job done, and looks pretty strong to me for some reason.

i like the old one. it incorperates ireland's 2 national colours, green and orange. the new logo gets caught up in the newest trend of 2 tones of the same colour (memphis grizziles, utah jazz). it also includes the shamrock, which is ireland's national symbol. a logo for an irish national team should have a shamrock. could u imagein a logo for a canadian national team without a maple leaf? or how about a team usa logo without the eagle or stars 'n stripes? also, when u get right down to it, the new logo is nothing more then a wordmark and a soccer ball. the old logo was actually a logo.

I like the old logo better, but the font is poor. I like the font of the new logo, may combine them. However, the new logo is very nice, I wish it had more orange.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Clan, as Bob Ley put it during World Cup 1994 "FAI stands for 'Find Another Irishman.'" I like the new logo.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived