Grey Cup predictions

OMMF

Damn McCallum. this guy's the biggest goat since Reggie Slack, or someone like that. How in the hell do you miss from 18 yards out?!? I know it was a tough angle, but geez, that's almost the same yardage as a point-after. Damn chokers! Guess one canalways counton the Riders to find ways to lose. Hell, I've been watching them do it for the last 15 years.

On that note, I'll tip my hat to BC. They were clearly the class of the West, but they could've at least let my Riders win the final game of the season to give me and everyone else in SK the chance to see a playoff game at Taylor Field. It was a good run. Why couldn't it have worked out?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And likely the same turf purchased by CC's Boys, the Blue Jays.

Nein... Skydome said they couldn't purchase the Olympic Stadium turf because it is laid down in squares rather than strips... squares would take too long to convert.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

WoooooHooooooooooooooooo

I already saw BC/Toronto this season (so did three others from the board!) and guess who won that one? :)

Fool us once...

Black and Orange!

And I saw the Lions/Argos back in August, and guess who won that one. ;)

The orange and black attack are back. The drive for 5 is alive!

Anyways, that's enough cliché's for one day....

GO LIONS GO!!!!!!!

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Any chance I could get someone to tape the Grey Cup for me? It won't be broadcast in my area, and I'd love to watch it. PM me or let me know in this thread.

Thanks!

Bueller? Anyone?

Even updated the signature just for this week!

It's where I sit.

Home made gumball helmets (by me - they're a hobby of mine).  I just scanned them.

Actually I know what they are. I have the Chargers and Redskins, but I've never seen a CFL one, let alone two. Nice homemade job!

I saw, I came, I left.

Sorry - that reply was a little more literal than I meant it to be. :D

I make gumball helmets of various leagues or teams, especially those that are incredibly rare (CFL :flagcanada: - a small number were made in the 60s, you see them once in a blue moon on ebay) or never made (Arena Football or my high school).

It's where I sit.

So who should get the start for the Lions? Dickenson or Printers?

I say Printers. He was named the MVP last night.

That's what I would say too but is he 100%? I'd rather have Dickenson at full strength than Printers at less than that.

So who should get the start for the Lions? Dickenson or Printers?

I say Printers. He was named the MVP last night.

That's what I would say too but is he 100%? I'd rather have Dickenson at full strength than Printers at less than that.

Well, if Casey's not 100%, and judging by how long it took him to get off the field on Sunday, he's not. Plus the fact that he did leave the game, so it's probably more serious than he's letting on.

So if Dave is the less injured of the two, and since he's seen the most recent game action, I say he's the one you gotta go with, and if Casey is well enough, then he can back Dave up, and if not, then I'm confident that Spergon could step in if neccessary. Especially with the Argos defence as strong as it is, putting an injured QB out there is like painting a big target right on their chest.

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Well Dickenson played the '99 Grey Cup with a broken collar bone- (He was still a Stamp)-but the Stamps lost...

But my prediction is no matter who wins it will be more entertaining than the Super Bowl...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Sorry if im mistaken, but isnt it the GrAy Cup?

No, it's Grey Cup. It's named after a man. A man named Grey. I'm not too up on my Grey Cup history, and for that i am ashamed.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived