Let's Go Argos!

Brian in Boston

HERE HERE!

That's for two years of continued anguish!

Ooooh, two years! [/sarcasm]

C'mon, give me a break. Try being a Riders fan. Then you can talk about anguish...

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

HERE HERE!

That's for two years of continued anguish!

Ooooh, two years! [/sarcasm]

C'mon, give me a break. Try being a Riders fan. Then you can talk about anguish...

Some jokes write themselves...

I saw these t-shirts at the RCS down the street from me the other day, and laughed out loud.

85478.jpg vs. 85458.jpg

Why do they even bother making a shirt?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

it looks like you have to win both divisions to make a complete trophy the way they are lol

lol yeah. But still, I gotta admit, that's a really cool design with the two halves of the maple leaf as trophies.

Now that I look at it, I thought that was cool the way they design the trophies. If you also notice, the west trophy was the CFL logo while east trophy has LCF (the french version)

One thing that puzzles me is that the East Division championship was sponsored by WestJet :blink:

I saw, I came, I left.

What is the rule on scoring in overtime in Canadian Football?

Saskatchewan score in OT, yet the game continues, and BC scores more, so they win. Huh?

It's like NCAA overtime scoring rules; if the first team scores, the other has to at least duplicate the score in order for overtime to continue.

Sask put up a rouge, which means BC had to get at least that to stay in the game. The Lions hit a figgie, and won the game.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

What is the rule on scoring in overtime in Canadian Football?

Saskatchewan score in OT, yet the game continues, and BC scores more, so they win. Huh?

It's like NCAA overtime scoring rules; if the first team scores, the other has to at least duplicate the score in order for overtime to continue.

Sask put up a rouge, which means BC had to get at least that to stay in the game. The Lions hit a figgie, and won the game.

LOL. That's a good way of putting it.

Damn McCallum, missing the figgle. Lousy figgle-misser!!! Nobody wants a rouge! What the hell's he thinking?!?

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived