NBA Football 2.0

vicfurth

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like how the shorts "diamond" looks on the sleeves. Nice!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

the celtics need a white helmet... kelly green helmets with a forest green alternate jersey and forest green alternate pants would look awful.

either change the alternate to a kelly green, or change the helmets into white.... i like white helmets, anyway :)

i'd love for you to make a mavericks third jersey concept too :)

Went Mile High with this one (cue booing for extremely bad humor)...

Denver Nuggets

Actually used the powder blue instead of the brighter blue that I tried last time. This one reminds me of 1960's Chargers (don't hate for the reference :D). No edits here. Just took a while to find the numbers.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Next update...

Detroit Pistons

I remember someone wondering what the Pistons' logo would look like footballized. Well, here it is. I thought about trying the primary, but didn't. I think the blue is a little dark, but close enough...

I was going to put Ben Wallace on there, but... :D

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived