NBA Football 2.0

vicfurth

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Nother update:

Minnesota T-Wolves

I went with a bit different pants striping on these. Unique, yet so cool.

I think the helmet should be white with blue-green-silver-black-silver-green-blue striping and the Wolf's head for the decal instead of the wordmark.

Other than that, it's sharp! :notworthy:

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

Did you think about having antlers on the Bucks' helmet (like the Eagles wings or Rams horns?)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Vic,

I love what you did with the Suns and Magic -- especially their helmets. On the Bucks, i think it would be cool to see the antlers used sorta like the Rams use the horns.

Good work man.

Oops: posted before seeing BringBacktheVet's comments. That said, I concur with him. :D

Maybe sometime. I'm real busy with other projects right now, mainly the King of the Concept. Trying some real unique ideas.

I understand the busy-ness, but I have a question myself:

Whatever happened to the 'Crossover Utopia' idea? It sounded awesome, seeing as how all your crossover projects were amazing. Why, I remember back around when I first registered, I distinctly remember the NFL-Hockey project, which I followed with pure amazement. So please, even if you don't make a Crossover-Utopia, at least let me know where I can find all of your previous crossovers.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived