Super Bowl

CC97

I have all of those in great quality (raster) except for the 2001 unused one.

I'll discuss the rest of what I'm speaking of with you elsewhere Chris, as not to rise suspicsion(sp?).

I don't need them, I clearly have them all -- just need Super Bowl XL

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I think all of the ones from 92 on are head-and-shoulder better than the earlier ones. I love how they made more of an effort to make them location specific, as with the Georgia Peach ('93), the southwestern design (XXX), both Sandiego ones (the lighthouse and nautical flags), and even Jacksonville.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

why did they change the sb 36 logo?

They wanted a more patriotic logo after 9/11... the Pro Bowl logo also changed

What no one has mentioned on here, at least that I have seen, is that the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl that year, and they fact that they were not a very good team and it's also the first time we heard the 'tuck rule'

What I'm saying hasn't been mentioned is that after 9-11 happened, it was fate that the Patriots won the Super Bowl, it was only fitting.

why did they change the sb 36 logo?

They wanted a more patriotic logo after 9/11... the Pro Bowl logo also changed

What no one has mentioned on here, at least that I have seen, is that the New England Patriots won the Super Bowl that year, and they fact that they were not a very good team and it's also the first time we heard the 'tuck rule'

What I'm saying hasn't been mentioned is that after 9-11 happened, it was fate that the Patriots won the Super Bowl, it was only fitting.

Not a very good team? The '01 Patriots went 11-5!

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Don't forget about the fact that Bledsoe was the starter and the team was doing poorly until he got hurt, then Brady coming out of nowhere, leading the team into the playoffs where Vinatieri hit the improbable figgie at the end of the Snow Game, then Brady getting hurt against the Steelers and Bledsoe coming back for his last hurrah as a Pat leading the team into the Super Bowl...Yeah, you might say this team was destined to win. Probably one of the top 5 seasons by a team in history, given the circumstances.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived