Who do you think is the Best team in the NBA so

Gary

Best team this season?  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I definitely cast my vote for the Suns.

On a side note, does anyone here think the 22-3 Suns can match the 72-10 record that tbe Bulls put up in 96' ? I don't, but I might rethink if if they reach 27-3(more than 1/3 of the season's games).

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

On a side note, does anyone here think the 22-3 Suns can match the 72-10 record that tbe Bulls put up in 96' ? I don't, but I might rethink if if they reach 27-3(more than 1/3 of the season's games).

They almost lost to a Nuggets team tonight that didn't have Melo or Camby playing, and of course Vo who's out for the year.

Like I said, I agree. I had heard the idea mentioned where I work. I can see them wining up in the 57-62 win range.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

On a side note, does anyone here think the 22-3 Suns can match the 72-10 record that tbe Bulls put up in 96' ?  I don't, but I might rethink if if they reach 27-3(more than 1/3 of the season's games).

They almost lost to a Nuggets team tonight that didn't have Melo or Camby playing, and of course Vo who's out for the year.

Yeah but the 72-10 Bulls lost to the expansion Raptors that season (almost lost a second game to them too)... So I wouldn't let an almost-loss to a team factor into it.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

On a side note, does anyone here think the 22-3 Suns can match the 72-10 record that tbe Bulls put up in 96' ?  I don't, but I might rethink if if they reach 27-3(more than 1/3 of the season's games).

Yeah but the 72-10 Bulls lost to the expansion Raptors that season (almost lost a second game to them too)... So I wouldn't let an almost-loss to a team factor into it.

Yeah if you lose 10 games you atre bound to nearly lose others as well.

But I think the Bulls record should be safe enough. Only the truly great teams can go through a season without a bad run. I say the fewest games the suns will lose is between 15 and 20.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Me and the boys are taking it one game at a time. That Bulls record is rarified air, and it won't do to talk about it until we get a lot closer. There's plenty of season to be played.

If I were gonna handicap us, tho, I'd say our 11-1 record on the road bodes well.

Good point. That Bulls team was also blown out by the Nuggets, which is a game I have on tape.

Archived