INDIANAPOLIS COLTS:

40202412_xl.jpg

ATLANTA FALCONS:

40202022_xl.jpg

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS:

40202252_xl.jpg

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS:

40202272_xl.jpg

I'm really digging these, and might go and pick up a Pats one.

Your thoughts?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Yeah, how come the Steelers' logo isn't given the 3-D treatment as the other have?

That's exactly what I was thinking - it couldn't have been a problem with the fact that the Steelers have a circular logo cause the Packers logo got the 3D treatment too...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

probably something with it being the US Steel logo and they probably would have some red tape to wrangle though... just a guess

???

basically the steelers dont really "own" their logo... as you can see by the story on their official site

Steelers Logo History

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

probably something with it being the US Steel logo and they probably would have some red tape to wrangle though... just a guess

???

basically the steelers dont really "own" their logo... as you can see by the story on their official site

Steelers Logo History

I've known about the "Steel" logo since i was about 8, Gmac.

But thanks for thinking i'm a total retard who didn't know that.

My question was what does the Steel logo have to do with a 3-d effect on a t-shirt. If they did it for all the other logos, the steelers logo should have been done the same, despite it's origins. I see it as a goof on the t-shirt makers part, not because of any copyright infringment or anything.,

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

???

Steelers Logo History

My question was what does the Steel logo have to do with a 3-d effect on a t-shirt. If they did it for all the other logos, the steelers logo should have been done the same, despite it's origins. I see it as a goof on the t-shirt makers part, not because of any copyright infringment or anything.,

just calling them as i see 'em kinger... lol

as for the logo edit im sure there is some thing in the agreement where anychanges to the logo... such as 3d effect... has to be passed through the rightful owners like the steel to steelers change... probably alot of red tape or maybe money that reebok didnt want to deal with... im just guessing cuz really something like that is kinda obvious... so i dont think its a mistake

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

???

Steelers Logo History

just calling them as i see 'em kinger... lol

as for the logo edit im sure there is some thing in the agreement where anychanges to the logo... such as 3d effect... has to be passed through the rightful owners like the steel to steelers change... probably alot of red tape or maybe money that reebok didnt want to deal with... im just guessing cuz really something like that is kinda obvious... so i dont think its a mistake

It would be hard to make a mistake like that... designers use templates for these things, the effects would be automatically added unlessed they are manually turned off.

Fun, fun.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but NFLshop.com already has the images for the NFC Champions and AFC Champions Shirts, for all 12 teams in playoffs. However the they only show NFC Champions hats for the Eagles and Colts for the AFC, the remaining teams are "image unavailable"

COLTS AFC Champions Hat: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageI...#viewOtherTeams

EAGLES NFC Champions Hat: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageI...#viewOtherTeams

NFC Conference Champs T-shirts: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageI...#viewOtherTeams

AFC Conference Champs T-shirts: http://www.nflshop.com/nfl/index.jsp?pageI...#viewOtherTeams

Archived