koho goalie pads

goalieboy82

i am going to get (when i get the cash) custom koho 580's leg pads and goalie gloves. the color is going to be all brown. it would be like in the old days of ice hockey when all the color (it is not spelled colour) they had was brown because of the leather.

so long and thanks for all the fish.

i am going to get (when i get the cash) custom koho 580's leg pads and goalie gloves. the color is going to be all brown. it would be like in the old days of ice hockey when all the color (it is not spelled colour) they had was brown because of the leather.

whoa bud, in proper english it is spelled colour. we bastardized the language

i am going to get (when i get the cash) custom koho 580's leg pads and goalie gloves.  the color is going to be all brown.  it would be like in the old days of ice hockey when all the color (it is not spelled colour) they had was brown because of the leather.

www.livejournal.com :rolleyes:

i am going to get (when i get the cash) custom koho 580's leg pads and goalie gloves.  the color is going to be all brown.  it would be like in the old days of ice hockey when all the color (it is not spelled colour) they had was brown because of the leather.

The majority of English-speakers spell it "Color"

We win. USA! USA! USA!

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

We win. USA! USA! USA!

And the majority of Earth citizens speak Cantonese... China! China!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i am going to get (when i get the cash) custom koho 580's leg pads and <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=goalie%20gloves" onmouseover="window.status='goalie gloves'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">goalie gloves</a>.  the color is going to be all brown.  it would be like in the old days of <a  style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=ice%20hockey" onmouseover="window.status='ice hockey'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">ice hockey</a> when all the color (it is not spelled colour) they had was brown because of the leather.

We win. USA! USA! USA!

according to a dictionary, there are two English language....English American (color) and English International (colour)...but it doesn't matter, it all means the same thing

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Wait...all-brown goalie pads?

All you need is a few specks of yellow in there, and you, sir, can strap two giant logs of human feces to your legs!

Truly :censored:ty pads. :P

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

We win. USA! USA! USA!

And the majority of Earth citizens speak Cantonese... China! China!

:woot:

Once again, CC nails it!!!

Do we need a Chinese Flag waving?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I am pretty sure that the brown koho offers is not what you want to have the vintage look. I know a ton about goaile pads and you best bet for the look you are going for and the price are Battram pads.

vintage6.jpg

catchVINTAGE-2.jpg

blockerVINTAGE-7.jpg

Kind of like these?

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Archived