Syracuse SkyChiefs unveil alternate look...

Brian in Boston

I still hate the name. I love the old Chiefs look.

Of course, that's still no excuse for me to sit on my ass while AAA baseball is being played 15 minutes away, but I digress.

hey same here, the indians play 20 min from me, and i havent been yet. but the reds play two hours from me and i go several times a year

That wordmark is awful. Really awful.

Are you kidding me? I love the shadows! It does look weird if you're just looking at the whole thing but I love the detail. I guess I'm kind of contradicting myself.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

My eyes hurt after trying to figure out what light source is producing that myriad of shadows. On top of the "e", above and below the "h", and yet at the right side of the "C"?

Great googily moogily... it's like they took all the bad parts of the Blue Jays redesign and distilled them into a single jersey.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

My eyes hurt after trying to figure out what light source is producing that myriad of shadows. On top of the "e", above and below the "h", and yet at the right side of the "C"?

Great googily moogily... it's like they took all the bad parts of the Blue Jays redesign and distilled them into a single jersey.

I like the shadows lines but you're right, they need to tone down the grays.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived