Reversed Rivalry: Boston Yankees and NY Red Sox

Swiss

Remember that first project of mine?

DUH. So here are the uniforms of the reversed rivalry between the Red Sox and the Yankees!

The Yankeealike Boston Red Sox:

bo_yanks.gif

The RedSoxalike New York Yankees:

ny_redsox.gif

:wacko:

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Er--- explain me in full detail everything about sin... to me, a rabid Red Sox fan... (and also a SF Giants fan).

:D

pennants.png

One thing...switch the red and the blue outlines on the road jersey. It more accurately reflects the real Red Sox roads, and looks less like the Mets' road script.

THANKS!!! I didn't notice of that error of mine. Already corrected, let's hit "reload"! :)

pennants.png

I do like them except two lil problems otherwise good job

#1, the Yankees Road Script aka NEW YORK is the METS road script and #2 not to be a pain in the butt but the hat's logo is the of the METS/ formerly NY Giants aka SF Giants which is totally different than traditional Yankees well know signature. Otherwise good job and keep up to the good work.

#1, the Yankees Road Script aka NEW YORK is the METS road script and #2 not to be a pain in the butt but the hat's logo is the of the METS/ formerly NY Giants aka SF Giants which is totally different than traditional Yankees well know signature. Otherwise good job and keep up to the good work.

thanks for restating two things that were already said, maybe you should read the other posts first(now i could only understand it if it was like a 7 page thing)

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

As far the "Yankees" road script goes it looks like the Mets script because the Red Sox and the Mets use the same font. I am guessing he used te Mets cap logo due to the fact that the Mets and Sox use the same font.

Archived