updated cards concept

IceCap

i desighned a concept for the cards before the revieled their newe logo, so i re-did it using the new logo and a scheme more in tune to the direction they are heading in. the helmet was desighned by .

here is the original:

azcards.gif

and here is the update:

azcards2.gif

imo this uni desighn fits teh logo very well. like the logo is new (the piping and # font) yet it also has a classic, simple feel to it (the lack of graphics).

229031_gavel.GIF

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

229031_gavel.GIF

<_< ... What ev.

Good work, Icecap. I like the piping, not sold on the helmet, numbers look fine. Would have loved to see the addition of silver somewhere; the red, black and silver trio would look pretty sick, IMO. You're right on the style fitting the new logo; I dig the simplicity. Good work.

P.S. LOL funny sig, ya got there.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

It's not bad. A little plain though. Maybe a sleeve logo?

your old ones remind me of Ohio State.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

shut up bs...

i dont like the white belt. i would add a touch of yellow

Wow, are you guys feeling really sensitive today?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

shut up bs...

Sensitivity has nothing to do with it. Your response to someone's creative effort was rude. If you don't like it, make an articulate argument in support of your opinion. You are certainly entitled to critique someone's work - just try to give an explanation and make some semblence of an effort to be respectful. Regardless of what you think of the end result, someone did take the time and make the effort to create the concept. Please give that a little bit of respect!

shut up bs...

Sensitivity has nothing to do with it. Your response to someone's creative effort was rude. If you don't like it, make an articulate argument in support of your opinion. You are certainly entitled to critique someone's work - just try to give an explanation and make some semblence of an effort to be respectful. Regardless of what you think of the end result, someone did take the time and make the effort to create the concept. Please give that a little bit of respect!

I give up! Good Day! :wacko:

Retired Number's To Come

I give up!

Please, for the love of Chris Creamer, mean this. Give up.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

thanks for the support guys. ya, i tried yellow, but it looked to much like the redskins. my idea behind the piping was that like the logo its simple yet modern at the same time. i might incorperate the logo to the sleaves if i get time. my computer has been acting up latley. and brassbonanza, sure! and the perk is u only have to work half a day on friday :P

I like the second version as well. It's understated, minimal but still a recognizable change. I'm expecting the actual change to be along these lines -- given that's the approach taken to the new logo. I thought they made a mistake when they lightened the red and removed the black from the "St. Louis" look.

But I think it's almost a given the new jersey will have the logo on the sleeves and the wordmark at the point of the collar.

natsred.pngredskins.pngmaryland.pngcapitals.png

Archived