NBA Logos in Team Colors

TruColor

Man, if you wanted to take it to a higher and painstaking level, try doing each team's custom logo using a silhouette of a legendary player from the franchise (kinda hard for the Bobcats, I will admit). Just a wild thought I had - I don't expect anyone to try this.

Milwaukee Bucks:

MilwaukeeBucks.gif

Minnesota Timberwolves:

MinnesotaTimberwolves.gif

New Jersey Nets:

NewJerseyNets.gif

New Orleans Hornets:

NewOrleansHornets.gif

New York Knicks:

NewYorkKnicks.gif

Note: I used the "Production" Blue for the Knicks in this one...the Blue they use in their logo is WAY too light...

the sixers one is wrong...

Yeah, that was a tough call...should it be Red and Blue? Red and Gold? Gold and Silver? Wasn't sure what to pick, so I went with the predominant colors - Black and Red.

PhoenixSuns.gif

Just out of curiousity, I know the purple, but what is the other color?

Well, technically it's "Phoenix Suns Orange", but it's a very dirty Orange.

The textile they use is called "Harvest Pumpkin"...

PhoenixSuns.gif

Just out of curiousity, I know the purple, but what is the other color?

Well, technically it's "Phoenix Suns Orange", but it's a very dirty Orange.

The textile they use is called "Harvest Pumpkin"...

I remember that color, but I think they used that color in the old logo, the color I see now is a much lighter orange

I remember that color, but I think they used that color in the old logo, the color I see now is a much lighter orange

What you see as "lighter" is the (wrong) way Adobe Illustrator and other graphics programs interpret that Pantone color.

The way you see it here is what that color should look like on screen.

I actually have an official Suns logo slick...that Orange looks exactly like that in print.

What you see as "lighter" is the (wrong) way Adobe Illustrator and other graphics programs interpret that Pantone color.

The way you see it here is what that color should look like on screen.

I actually have an official Suns logo slick...that Orange looks exactly like that in print.

looking at the Phoenix Suns Media Guide that I have. I had to look at it to make sure. You're right it is a dirtier orange my apoligies

Gee, and by 'wrong" I thought he meant that the Suns decreed that the orange and purple don't go together on merchandise -- only purple and gray or orange and gray. Right?

Yeah, that's correct. However, I ignored that and put the Purple and Orange together anyway - since Purple and Orange IS the Suns.

Archived