New "girl-ly" FFL logo

gheckler

I made this image for my wife and her best friend (who I hate to admit) joined our "guys-only" fantasy football league this past year and wiped us completely out and won it all with a 13-3 record. (I attribute it to the logo, rather than skill) Let me know your thoughts on it since I know the colors will probably stick in your mind! Go pink!

HUSSIES.jpg

pitt1-sm.gifpirates2-sm.gifpeng1-sm.gifpitt-white-sm.gifakron3-sm.gifkent-sm.gif

I was in my brother's fantasy league - I did poorly but my brother's sister-in-law won the whole thing this year. 3rd and 4th place were also women.

Great Concept!!! Love your color combination. :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Geeze....How do I make this sound non-girlish.

Nice concept! Will you go out with me?

No wait! I didn't mean it like that! Ah crap, it's all downhill from here. Seriously though, nice uniforms, the pink and green actually go well together I find. Now if you excuse me, I must paint my nails and read the latest issue of cosmo.

Taa-taa, dears!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

not bad. it reminds me of my sister's fantasy football team... she plays in the same league as me... her team is called the gridiron girls, and the logo is a mudflap-girl outline, in pink, dark green, and pewter. :)

I especially dig the Championship logo.

Makes me want to go out for a martini with them, It'll be a chocolate martini for me...

You should adapt it for the :cursing: NE Pats

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Geeze....How do I make this sound non-girlish.

Nice concept! Will you go out with me?

No wait! I didn't mean it like that! Ah crap, it's all downhill from here. Seriously though, nice uniforms, the pink and green actually go well together I find. Now if you excuse me, I must paint my nails and read the latest issue of cosmo.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived