Spears a Barons fan?

bhambruiser

...ya know...anyway this was, cool, this happened a while back, but i came across it on the Barons website

britney-for-web.jpg

Britney Spears Wears Barons Cap In New Video

Posted on Apr 22, 2004

BIRMINGHAM, AL ? Look out world, the Birmingham Barons are headed for the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams could now become a reality. Ok, so that might be getting carried away.

On April 12th, Britney Spears released her new video for her song Everytime as it premiered on MTV?s TRL and, much to the surprise of the Barons front office, Spears was wearing a Birmingham Barons baseball cap in the video. Efforts to contact Ms. Spears? representatives have been unsuccessful so the reason for her sporting the Barons black and white, classic ?B? logo hat has yet to be determined.

?The Barons have a long and rich history and the team has become fairly well known around the country?, said Barons President and General Manager Tony Ensor, ?but we had no idea Britney Spears was such a big Barons fan?.

The newly released video can be found at http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/spears_britney/audvid.jhtml

really? the barons i know are the now defunct cleveland barons of the now defunct NHL and the soon to be defunct cleveland barons of the AHL. i wasn't even aware of this barons team until i read the article.

as for her wearing the barons cap, i seriously doubt she evens knows what team it is. someone probably told her to wear it, it'll make her look cool for the video and she agreed..

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Brittany Spears? Is she still popular? Didn't she get married and fall off the face of the earth? <_<

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

yeah...she also got a bit skanky in the process....

She's the town bicycle, "everybody" gets a ride.

She's like JIFFY peanut butter, spreads easy.

She's like a well ... becareful you don't fall in. :P

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

really? the barons i know are the now defunct cleveland barons of the now defunct NHL and the soon to be defunct cleveland barons of the AHL. i wasn't even aware of this barons team until i read the article.

So, you must not remember Michael Jordan's "hiatus" into minor league baseball then. He played for Birmingham, even bought the team a bus.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

She's like the school doorknob...everyone's had a turn.

I still prefer MJ as a Barons representative

picture07.jpg

yeah that was a cool summer...I remember ESPN started showing Minor League games....i went to like 3 of his games....he actually ended up making a lot of improvement as the season went along.....i had some friends that got an autographed ball and a chuckle from him. they were in left field while he was warming up and they started doing the "we're not worthy bow" and whatnot and he laughed and came over to sign autographs for them

I still prefer MJ as a Barons representative

picture07.jpg

yeah that was a cool summer...I remember ESPN started showing Minor League games....i went to like 3 of his games....he actually ended up making a lot of improvement as the season went along.....i had some friends that got an autographed ball and a chuckle from him. they were in left field while he was warming up and they started doing the "we're not worthy bow" and whatnot and he laughed and came over to sign autographs for them

yea, i don't know why people gave him so much crap for trying his hand at baseball. The guy loved the sport growing up and had the opportunity to try, i'm sure most people would take the chance to live out another dream

In honor of Presidents' Day and the late, great Johnny Carson

She was voted "Miss Lincoln" because every guy took a shot at her in the balcony.

She's like a vaccuum cleaner. She sucks, blows, and gets laid in the closet.

This is fun.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Don't see too many 747s visible, that's because they use her ____ to park them inside out of the weather. hehehe :D

Archived