Browns Cut Jeff Garcia

NJTank

to all the fans of the Cleveland NFL club who were all happy when garlic boy joined your squad....

I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO! I TOLD YOU SO!

:D

I think it had more to do with him not willing to take responsibility for helping lead the team. Yes the line needed work. But they were improved at the end of the season. Having a rookie QB for 3 of the last 4 covered up some of the improvement they made.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

You know dudes had a rough year,when his girlfriend beatin the crap out of his ex,makes bigger news then what he did on the field.

They were sayin on PTI that they thought the Lions would be intrested in him as a mentor to Joey H.

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

I think taht will be a misatke for the Liosn give Harrington some time.

...WHAT?!?

ya really tank, what the hell did you just say

oh ya, Browns you suck, good luck with McCown or whatever poop star you plan on drafting..........jerks. <_<

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived