Tampa bay lightning concept project

Sterling84

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been lurking this thread for a while, coming up with my own concepts but havent converted them to illustrator yet, i like 'seeds logo a lot, and think it would be a great secondary logo.  The problem i see with the uniform striping and such is that i think we are going in a similar manner, and i think something crazy is in order.  not anahiem or tampa 96 thirds crazy, but something i dunno, complicated yet classy.  i hope this thread picks up some steam and some new concepts come to play.

btw, i love the god of lighting idea, but how to do it wihout looking like a minor league team???

Two things

1 BUMP

2 Something is needed to get the creative juices going on this thread again, maybe lets have a few uniform ideas thrown out there, with or without logos, as well as maybe the odd logo idea. The two can work parallel and maybe a really good fit between the two can be found! Wether or not it ends up with anything getting done on the level of it being produced its a great project idea and a really good example of what can be done when people work together!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived