Concept: Dallas Stars Alternate Change

Dan12020

i like the template they used, its the colors and logo that makes it so ugly.

it wouldn't even bother me if it was for an AHL team. as a nhl alternate for the stars its an abomination.

as for the custom jersey design here, i like the design. its certainly an upgrade over what they have now.

what the stars need to do is ax the "mooterus" and go back to the drawing board for another crack at an alternate.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I usually don't like the hockey jersey concepts posted on this site but I must say that I really like the look of this one.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i like mooterus as a logo, and i like the template. the fact that the Stars felt they needed red is what I hate about the uniform-just get rid of the red and mooterus is acceptable. heck, I got some red-free mooterus logos on me.

back on topic, this is okay, not the greatest thing I've ever seen but not bad. :)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Even though I hate your avatar, I do like this concept.

What theirs nothing wrong with it :D

3 Superbowl rings think so. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Even though I hate your avatar, I do like this concept.

What theirs nothing wrong with it :D

3 Superbowl rings think so. :P

Yeah, but I have to hate on the team that bounced mine out of the playoffs 2 years in a row. :cursing:

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

you took everything mooterus related off of the mooterus. great job.

if that had been the alternate to begin with, i'd own one with jere lehtinen's name on it.

but speaking of bad choices with avatars and sigs and waving flags..... ewww... colts? :puke:

:)

but speaking of bad choices with avatars and sigs and waving flags..... ewww... colts? :puke:

:)

Hey I gotta represent all my teams.......even if they don't go all the way :cry: But at least I'm not a bandwagon fan. I'm just surprised there haven't been any NY Rangers comments yet.... :D

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

i like mooterus as a logo, and i like the template. the fact that the Stars felt they needed red is what I hate about the uniform-just get rid of the red and mooterus is acceptable. heck, I got some red-free mooterus logos on me.

back on topic, this is okay, not the greatest thing I've ever seen but not bad. :)

I think you mean a little something like this, right? Which I did several months ago, if not over a year ago.

Stars-alternate-concept01.jpg

Archived