New nuggets jerseys

Avenger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where've you been?  They're unveiling the new Metallic Powder Blue and Gold jerseys (and new modified logo) tomorrow.

We've been talking about this for a month or so now...

:;):

And the trend of sub-par logos and uniforms continues... *sigh* I'm starting to see more and more how the team's identity means jack to the owners. Instead, they change uniforms and/or logos every five years or so now just to sell more jerseys.

Ugh... sorry, I'm in a very anti-corporate mood today.

We don't know for sure this is it, but it very well may be.

This obviously isn't great, its plain. But it's really not so bad. I can't point out a bad element besides plainess and dullness. And that's not really an element. Sure some side stripes would be nice, but at least they didn't go experimental with this thing and make an ugly jersey. This may not be the ideal jersey, but when I see it on the court compared to others on the court, I won't say that the Nuggets are the team that need a make over the most. Heck, I probably won't really notice they need anything. It will just be a small thought in the back of my head saying eh they could be spruced up a bit, but not bad.

BTW, I think I like that they went yellow instead of gold.

Also, NITRO, what do you think about reworking your Charlotte Miners (I think that was the name, either way I think you know who I am refering to) concept into a Nuggets identity. Preferably with Powder Blue and either yellow or gold, or maybe even both to highlight eachother?

I am gonna stick my neck out here, but I don't buy that these are authentic- for one there is nothing on the Nuggets website about them being launched or about to be launched. Secondly they just don't look authentic- they look cheap and nasty to me! No visible manufacturers logo for a start!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I am gonna stick my neck out here, but I don't buy that these are authentic- for one there is nothing on the Nuggets website about them being launched or about to be launched. Secondly they just don't look authentic- they look cheap and nasty to me! No visible manufacturers logo for a start!)

They're selling them on Eastbay, so it's not like you're buying it from a flea market. Plus, there's a Reebok logo underneith the NBA logo.

Eastbay is calling this a "replica" jersey, and I know there has been talk around the campfire of introducing powder blue. I've seen the daft day cap, which is powder blue with a "DN" logo containing the mountain inside of it.

As little as I like these, I'm pretty sure they're legit.

And I'm getting a little post crazy here.  Sorry, but a bunch of Nugs fans are discussing this right now so I'm pointing out stuff as I see it.

It looks, if you look at the large version, that there's a white stripe down the side.  If so, that improves the jersey GREATLY.  I think it should be yellow, but at least it's something.

Archived