Quebec Nordiques

J23P

I believe that the Nordiques were going to change their logo that same year that they ended up moving to Colorado.  They were planning on a logo change, and a name change, and a change of venue.

That was definitely going to be their new logo, but I don't think they were going to change the name from Nordiques.

EDIT: Especially because the logo on Creamer's own page (shown here) still says "Nordiques" in it.

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

They planned to wear them the season before they moved but the applied too late for the league to allow it so they waited one year and ended up moving to Colorado, thus never wearing the new unis.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I remember someone posting the jersey at one point on this site.

the jersey is sweet, I think they have it at NHL uniforms .com

I sure like em!

NordiquesNeverWorn.gif

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I have always been a fan of the unused Nordiques uniforms, and the associated logos.

If anyone knows of where I can get a custom copy of it, do not hesitate to PM me!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

I think the Avalanche should seriously use those jerseys and colors. They'd at least look good for once.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Brilliant bit of comedy from a Mighty Ducks of Anaheim fan. :D

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

thanks for all the info everyone.

first they have to bring back the NHL before they bring back the Nordiques. and if they are gonna bring them back, they sure as heck should and better bring back the WHALE!

I think the Avalanche should seriously use those jerseys and colors.  They'd at least look good for once.

Brilliant bit of comedy from a Mighty Ducks of Anaheim fan. :D

At least the Ducks colors are relevant to a real duck. And the striping isn't nasty. What the hell does the burgundy have to with anything? (Never mind that it's a bad color for uniform in general to being with) Plus they don't even need to use black in the uniforms or pants at all.

You are God! those are amzing you should submit those to the AVs. I'm serious!  :notworthy:

See? What did I tell you? :D

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived