Atlanta Hawks Concept...Sans Adobe Illustrator

AAO

Adobe Illustrator was somehow deleted from my computer. So I had to use MS paint for this one after a hiatus from it for about 8 months, bare with me. i would have done a bit more to the bird itself if i still had illustrator. But here's what i've got, taking simplicity but moving into the future for this package:

AtlantaHawksMSPaint.gif

Awe, man, you gotta get illustrator reloaded. You have a good design here that would only be better cleaned up and in vector format.

Nice job.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Pretty rad job there AAO, especially for MS paint. the only gripe i have is with the text on the road jersey. it looks a lot like it says "ATLAMA". open up the kerning on all the letters, similar to the way you have "HAWKS", an you got yourself a winner.

Yet another tremendous concept. My only concern would be that the red does come awfully close to your Miami Heat concept you've done. Some people care about that sorta thing. I honestly don't.

My favorite part of this is the basketball/eagle talon design on the alternate logo. Very cool.

...now if you could just design a way for their team not to suck.

mainescarf.png

is there a link for all of his work? ci have only seen a handful and would to see more. he is very talented.

There are some links in his sig. By the way, Against All Odds, I love your work. Not only was it the first stuff I saw on these boards, but it remains my favorite. Can't wait to see the rest of the MLB team redesigns (if you are still doing that)

Pretty rad job there AAO, especially for MS paint. the only gripe i have is with the text on the road jersey. it looks a lot like it says "ATLAMA". open up the kerning on all the letters, similar to the way you have "HAWKS", an you got yourself a winner.

Haven't you heard? The Hawks are moving to Atlama.

I like the first NBA redesign even more than the MLB series you started on, and I liked those. Some of the aspects of the work that traditionalists may reject in baseball fit almost too perfectly in the NBA. That is one sweet set. I hope you can fix the Sixers' 5-color debacle...

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

That is sick. Can't wait to see the rest of your redesigns.

My only problem: If I saw that on TV, I wouldn't be sure if it were the Heat playing or the Hawks. Plus, their names both start with H. So maybe you should try to make it feel a little more like the Hawks.

Maybe you could put some yellow in as an accent color similar to the way the Seahawks use their green accent.

Great jerseys, wordmark and logo though.

buffalo_sig.png

Archived