Montreal third

kingsfan99

it would never happen. canadiens fans wouldn't permit it. habs management would be tied up and burt at the stake like sabrina the teen age witch in late 1690's Assachusetts.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Being from Montreal and a Habs fan, I would love to see some changes but I'm afraid I'm gonna die before it happens. Maybe my grand-son who will be born in a few years (my dughter is 3 and a half ahahhaha) might get a chance to see that...

But then again, I'm prettey sure you 'll never see a new Yankees jersey either... These are institutions, they sell only by their traditions...

Fran*ois

Le Québécois

Le QUÉBÉCOIS

sign_zps3c6a5c3f.jpg

I don't see the Habs wearing a third jersey.

And referring to which team will be cut first when the strike is over? Possibly Florida.

My vote is for the Pens. I see the Devils moving, that team cant sell in New Jersey, it would be better in Quebec...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

And referring to which team will be cut first when the strike is over? Possibly Florida.

My vote is for the Pens. I see the Devils moving, that team cant sell in New Jersey, it would be better in Quebec...

Why would the Devils move, ground is being broke this spring on a new arena for them?

Why would the Devils move, ground is being broke this spring on a new arena for them?

Its a waste of money, why build for people who wont fill an arena during the stanley cup finals? I say move to a city that will appreciate them.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Its a waste of money, why build for people who wont fill an arena during the stanley cup finals? I say move to a city that will appreciate them.

Ahhh, the Arena has been filled for Stanley Cup Finals games. All of them in fact. I was there.

Ahhh, the Arena has been filled for Stanley Cup Finals games. All of them in fact. I was there.

I walked up to the window before Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals in 2003 and was able to buy a ticket with my dad and friend.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

But then again, I'm prettey sure you 'll never see a new Yankees jersey either... These are institutions, they sell only by their traditions...

Fran*ois

Le Québécois

you'll see new Yanks jerseys...just not on the field. they're never gonna change their uniform, but they know they can slap their NY on a million paper bags and said bags will sell like hotcakes. I remember about 7-8 years ago I saw this one dude in a lime green Yankees jersey and matching hat. yeah, i know, there were similar jerseys for the rest of the teams in an array of colors, but still.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I honestly don't think that the Habs will have an alternate, let alone a blue one. Even though it does work with Hamilton, I just can't picture the Habs with a blue jersey (like the Rangers with a red one...).

The pattern that they have is so unique and it has been almost the same since the league started, I could only see improvements to what they already have.

My guess is that they might use the vintage whites as road uniforms eventually. I would be happy if they switched, because the jersey is really clean and nice.

There was a contest several years ago in La Presse, and there were some great concepts for a third jersey. However, the Habs simply refused to use a third jersey.

I'd like to see one which breaks tradition a little bit, but I hope they will use the red and not the blue as the main color for that jersey.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived