Colorado goldrush recolor/nuggets conept

nitroseed

Wow, nitroseed is in a rich vein of form at the moment! That looks so cool, someone send it to the nuggets! Even if they don't use it they can sit there and think about what might have been! A DN as an alternate logo indeed!!!!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Nitro_again what awesome work on the golden nuggets logo.

You da mannnn.  Thanks for the intrest in doing a redesign of the Scouts and doing the Ravens logos.  Have a great time in Florida, I'm headed to St.Paul, Minnesota for the 4th of July.

We'll here from you when you get back - Get a tan  :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Beauty. The mountains, which are the highlight of their current logo, pale in comparison to the mountains here, which isn't even the most impressive aspect of the whole logo!
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like the rendering style a lot, but the whole thing just feels a little imbalanced. Good execution, though.

I noticed that too, but I actually like it. It goes against the normal, it's a bit of a paradigm-breaker, which can mean the difference between a good but "meh"-type logo, and a "wow" great logo.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived